Masked Love 7

• Dedicated to Elisa for forcing me to upload<3

Soo, I'm a douchebag, I get it. If I were you I'd be quite upset too. I've just had writer's block and have been procrastinating for a long time. And there's no excuse... but if it wasn't for a certain someone then this probably wouldn't have been posted. This chapter should be long enough to keep you satisfied until the next upload. So you welcome. ;D

••••

Recap:

Jack

"Come in!" Paris chirped in a sing-songey voice. I don't know why I chose Paris out all of people especially when she had the choice to bring her roommate Bella who I wanted to kill and kiss at the same time.

Maybe it was the fact that I hoped she would choose to bring Bella. Though the girl kicked the part that dignified my sexuality, she was still intriguing.

Tristan saw that I wasn't going to open the doors so he sighed and slid them open, revealing both Paris and Bella. Both who were dressed for lunch.

So Paris chose for Bella to come but why, I wondered. Paris wanted me and that was pretty obvious and made it clear that she hated Bella(she told me she slapped her), so why did she choose to bring her along?

"Good afternoon Paris and...Bella. I am assuming you chose to bring Bella along, am I right?" Tristan bowed his head slightly while asking Paris directly who stood up defiantly before returning Tristan's bow with a slight curtsy.

Paris nodded. "Yes I did. And good afternoon to you, my highness." Paris looked straight at me and gave me a knowing look though I had no idea what it meant.

"Good afternoon to you too Paris. And Bella," My eyes flickered to Bella who wore a nice shade of blue-colored dress that complimented her complexion. Her face was completely emotionless.

Bella didn't answer and the tension was so thick you could cut it with a knife. I almost laughed at that but that's when Bella said something.

"Hey. Sup Tristan?" Absolutely no way to greet a Prince but it seemed natural coming from her.

I noticed Tristan smile and how his aqua-shaded eyes lit up into a lighter hue. Three nights ago he confided in me on how he thought Bella probably hated me and guessed she didn't want anyting to do with him or me. Relief was probably draining out that doubt.

"Hey Bella. How's house arrest been?" To have Tristan have such a normal conversation with Bella made me ping-pong with jealousy. And so out there you would think they knew each forever.

Bella's eyes fluttered over to me and shrugged, returning her gaze to Tristan. "Not bad. Good thing today's the last day, right?"

Tristan chuckled and I watched how Paris cheeks turn a tint of pink. She was probably regretting inviting Bella. "I guess."

"Well I'm famished! Shall we go eat?" Paris cut in, her voice etched with annoyance.

I nodded quickly. "We shall."

What Tristan did next surprised me. He walked over to Bella and bent his right arm, closing his fist. Bella cocked her slightly and smiled. She completed the link and looked over at me.

She pursed her lips in a You-don't-scare-me way.

Well that was about to change I thought, while making my way to Paris who I linked arms with.

Let the games begin.

Chapter 7- Ditching The Royal Lunch

Bella

"So you're really not upset?" Tristan asked for the umpteenth time. I rolled my eyes playfully, warming up even more to Tristan.

He was the very opposite of the Prince. "Yes!" I sighed and Tristan's face lit up like a child who just received a new toy.