Rollercoaster

Monday came faster than I would have liked.  Even though I finished all of my work and i'm back on track with all of my classes, who really wants to go to school? Not me. I just wanted to lay in bed all day with Douglas and Jordan.  

Speaking of, they have told me so much more about alphas and omegas.  Apparently there are these things that alphas go through called ruts where basically they have to have sex with their omega and knot them which they haven't really explained that part but it sounds interesting.  Omegas basically have the same thing except it's called a heat.  You can imagine the color of my face while they were explaining all of this.  

I'm waiting for my english class to start when my phone busses in my pocket.  I pull it out seeing seeing Jordan's name light up the screen.

Jordan: Hey love, me and Douglas are going to get lunch later any request?

Katie: Whatever you get is fine, thank you :).

Jordan: Alright baby, see you after class love you.

Katie: xxxxxxxxxxx :)

I put my phone back in my pocket as the people started walking out of the class that I was waiting for.  I waited till the last person left to walk in and find a seat towards the back like I usually did.  Today the professor was supposed to give back the paper I had emailed to her and i'm nervous.  I really want to make an A on it but i'm not sure if it was good enough.  I felt my phone buss again in my school bag, it must be Jordan.  I pulled it out and looked at the screen, my blood going cold.

Dad: I'll find you. 

I dropped my phone as panic shot through my veins. I didn't even know I had his number.  More people started to walk in and sit down as class was starting in about five minutes.  I tried not to think about him but that was proving to be difficult.  I picked up my phone off the ground, the screen was shattered.  Great, now I don't have a phone to use.  

Hands around my throat.

The professor walked in.  "Okay, guys i'm just going to be handing back papers and then you can leave." 

Cheers erupted from the students in the class room. 

Wrist tied above my head.

Slut.

You wanted it.

I couldn't get my brain to shut off. My breathing was about to turn into hyperventilating as I gripped the sides of the desk.  I started taking deep breaths hoping that no one would notice me.  

"Katie." The professor called me to get my paper.  Okay, don't freak out.  You can freak out when you leave.  I quickly tried to put my things away but my shaking hands was not making it easy.  Getting out of the desk and walking to the front of the classroom to grab my paper.  The professor smiled at me, "I'm glad your okay Katie." She said so that only I could I hear her. 

"U-uh t-thanks." I forced a smile awkwardly standing there as she handed my paper.  She looked down at my hands and saw that they were trembling.  

"Are you alright?" She frowned.  

"Yeah, i'm just a little cold." I lied. "I'll see you Wednesday." And with that I took my paper and walked out of the classroom before she could say anything else.  I nearly sprinted out of the class thinking of somewhere I can go to be alone.  I couldn't  go to Jordan and Douglas's house because I don't know how to get there.  I spotted a bathroom at the end of the hall and decided that was my best chance.  To my luck it was a handicapped stall with one toilet in it and a locking door.  I busted in as I couldn't hold back my tears anymore. I struggled to lock the door but eventually got it, sliding down to the floor.