Chapter Four

Sorry for any grammatical/spelling errors!

Enjoy!

-------------

-------------

-------------

*Blake's P.O.V.*

I kicked the pavement in frustration. I completely lost control of myself when I saw his arm around Ashley's shoulder. The bastard had the nerve to casually place his arm around my mate. I began shaking once again in anger, but then her face popped into my vision. The way she held herself in her stubborn stance, unwavering. It brought a small smile to my lips and pride to course through my body.

She's strong. Our mate is strong. My wolf said with admiration and love lining his tone. If anything he stood taller knowing she would be by our side soon and leading our pack, by our side. A low growl emanated from my chest in approval. But I couldn't help but feel that something had happened to her that has made her block herself off from the world.

It's almost as if she can't trust anyone anymore. She has guarded herself off from anything that could possibly hurt her. My wolf said, whimpering slightly at the thought of our mate being hurt.

But we will change that. I, we, will show her that she can trust us. No matter what. We are her mate after all. I said with determination. And it was the truth. I will make her see that she can trust us, with her life, because I would risk my life for her, in the blink of an eye. My wolf growled in agreement, as I stepped into my car and brought it to life.

As of right now I need to find out a few things about our mate. I mean, how could I not know when she came to our pack, better yet that she was even in our pack.

Dad? I reached out to my dad to see if he would respond.

Yeah son? He responded back, seeming surprised.

Can we talk? I have something to share with you that's important. I still sat in my car, with it running waiting for his answer.

Of course son. Just come to the house. I will be in my office. He said, worry in his words.

Thanks. And don't worry, it's nothing bad. I assured him. I pulled out of the parking spot and out of the parking lot towards the house.

I made it back to the house in less than ten minutes and no I did not speed. This town isn't a very large one. It's a close nit town. Our pack has control of this territory and a few others around it. We aren't that far off from the big city either, only a couple miles is all, which is great because the pack that runs that territory has an alliance with us, which makes us even stronger. Don't get me wrong, my pack is strong, but there are those chances that we can become weak in the time of attack, because we are so spread out without the territory. It's always good to have alliances with other packs.

Shutting off the car, I made my way inside the house. Greeting  the few pack members I pass, as I make my way towards my father's office. Knocking on the oak door that opened into his office. 'Alpha's Office' was carved into the dark wood of the door and plated with gold.

"Come in" my father's authoritative voice said, through the door. Placing my hand on the handle, I twisted it, opening the door to see my father sitting behind his desk, papers scattered across the desk, and over the keyboard. Files were scattered around the room. My father sat behind the large oak desk, his reading glasses atop the bridge of his nose, as he read through the papers in his hands. His shaggy, dark brown hair hung in his grey-blue eyes, that can pierce through anyone and know when they are lying. He had slight wrinkles at the corners of his eyes and on his forehead and you could see grey hairs beginning to appear in his hair.