Idk what to call this

I've always been a fan of horror. I'm trying to come up with more sad ideas and with horror ideas to make something interesting. Hope you like it.

I had just moved into my new house. It wasn't new or anything fancy. It just seemed like a house. It had that dark gloomy feeling just the feeling that I like. I have always watched Ghost Hunters or Ghost Adventures and it seemed like this place could be haunted but I never believed in ghosts or moving dolls killer clowns. Nothing of that sort.

Well one day my best friend had to go on a work trip and had asked me to take care of her cat. Of course I said yes. I'd jump at any chance to take care of her cat. I never understood why I liked the cat so much. I guess it's because I never had any pets when I was younger so this was a treat.

I was amazing with animals even though I am never around them. I didn't grow up on a bran or even went to one. But what can I say animals tend to love me. So anyways I had the cat in my arms just sitting on the couch and watching some anime movie.

It was when the movie got to it's credits when I realized the cat wasn't around. I called out for it but it never came. I looked through every room but I never found the cat. I eventually ran outside where I heard some mews. It sounded just like her the cat I was taking care of. I called out to her again but not getting any response. I soon felt something brushing against my leg. I looked down to find a different cat. This one was silver.

My friends cat was black with gray paws. This cat somehow gave me a warm feeling and I soon picked it up only to walk somewhere towards the woods. I soon blacked out. When I woke up again I was lost still walking in the woods the cat weighing nothing on my shoulders.

I soon stopped all on my own just like I was walking here. I heard mews and got a chill up my spine. The silver cats then jumped and I heard hissing and scratching. I knew that hissing. It was her!

My best friends cat but why was it here? I tried to stop them but a wall was keeping me from getting anywhere near them. I was now terrified not knowing why that invisible force was there.

I started kicking it but then fell on my face as now it wasn't there anymore. I looked ahead and saw two dead cats. But they didn't have any scratches on them. Something killed them but what was it.

Suddenly I was being dragged by something big and black. It was cloaked in a yellow cloak. I screamed and was thrown onto a floor and swallowed a ton kr dirt.

The last thing I saw was those two cats dead with one tear leaving my left eye.