The one she liked

He was a guy who she had a crush on. She was in a daze everyday. She soon realized after talking to him for a while that she actually had stronger feelings for him. She got onto her phone and texted him that she liked him. He had been tell her that he was sad and felt as if no one liked him and had a crush on him. She told him but he secretly did not like her and never will. She was happy to get her feelings off her chest but what she didn't know was that another girl was on her crushes mind. So one day when she got on she got a text from her best friend saying that she liked that girls crush. The girl was shocked and told her crush. The boy said that that was the girl he liked as well. She was then heartbroken if feelings are even real? She leaned against the wall and cried sending him sad love quotes that she came up with herself. It is so confusing!!!! He actually cares that I am sad?! Why doesn't he have another girl who just broke up with her boyfriend because she like him!!!! Why is life so confusing! DO I even have any feelings anymore. My stomach is hurting and my chest is pounding. I just want to die but then again there are people in the world who care about me but he doesn't like me. I tried to help him. He and my friend knew I liked him. They BOTH KNEW I LIKED HIM AND SHE BETRAYED ME WHY DOES EVERYONE BETRAY ME!! I FEEL LIKE I AM DYING ON THE INSIDE!! Emotions always take over. When he tries to help me he tries to tell me that he knows how I feel when in reality most people know how this feels. He is not even helping me at all! What should I do? I don't even know anymore. What is true? Life or death? 

Will he be happy now because I will be watching from the shadows. I guess they really were meant to be with each other but I will stay strong for you because I love you. Am I too young to be saying that? To me nothing really matters. Nothing you say or do can help me feel better because it will only start hurting others and same thing with everything you do........