Chapter 1

Leila's POV
"Do you really have to go?" My mother asked me. I sighed and placed my luggage into the car trunk  and slammed it shut, "Yes mom, I want to make my dream come true" She pouted a bit and grabbed my arms, "Do it here babes" I smiled at the common pet name that she gives me and all her other children.

"I'll visit you moms, I promise" She smiled at me and kissed me before I hopped into my father's car and headed to the airport.

"Two years isn't enough Leila" My dad said as he carried my luggage inside the airport. I slightly rolled my eyes and smiled, "Yeah right, I thought ya didn't want meh' living in moms house when I was old" He sucked his teeth, "I said that?" he asked with fake confusion masked on  his face. "Yes negro" I exclaimed while laughing.

"Well, I've got to go now dad" I said killing the happy moment. He opened his arms and hugged me while kissing my hair. "I love you, be safe" I smiled at his words. "I love you too" "And don't let no lil' faggot boy or stush girl ruin ya plans or relationships eh" I laughed out loud, "I won't" He chuckled, "Bye now hun"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Sweet New York, how I've missed you" The only thing I don't miss is this cold climate. "Leila!" I looked around and there I spotted her. I sped walked over to her and engulfed her into a hug, "Christin! I've missed you so much" She laughed and let go of me. 

"Look at you, you ah' big woman now" I exclaimed. She laughed and dramatically turned around, "And I love it" I gave her a toothless smile as she directed me to the car. "So tell me, what drama has happened since I left"

Christin took a deep breath, "Well, Jenna closed down the salon and made some repairs, so you know, people are lining up outside the door. Terri, Jessae, and Amanda barely stay in touch with me as they still work with Jenna." She rolled her eyes at the last part causing me to chuckle. "And, Tyler has a girlfriend" she muttered. That caused me to stop, "Excuse?" I was a bit mad and jealous but of course, I didn't want it to show. 

"Yeah, when you left, 2 months after it was announced all over Twitter" 

"Hmm, I hope she isn't a dog" I said. "Oh no, she isn't. She's really nice actually" she reassured. "Oh, that's great"I murmured.  "Cheer up sours, let's go for something to eat"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It's been so long since I've tasted one of these" I moaned as I bit into my food. "Shiittt" We were in Shake Shack eating our delicious burgers and talking about complete nonsense. Christin was in the middle of telling me a story when I heard more chatter enter the establishment. I saw two blonde heads, a red head, and a blonde and pink head, which belonged to the last people I wanted to see.

I looked at Christin and used my eyes to signal to our 'favorite' persons. She saw what I was doing and looked to the direction which caused a smirk to grace her face. She started to tell me her story even louder which made me laugh louder and I saw their heads turn to watch over at us. I sipped my drink as they walked over to the condiments to dress their foods. "Hi Leila, I didn't know you were back" Jenna said with a disgusting smile. 

I smiled back at her, "Oh well, you know now" She squinted her eyes and chuckled before walking out the restaurant with the three girls looking at us before disappearing. "Aww, you guys talked" Christin cooed. "Shut the fuck up" I laughed.

Jenna's POV

"I wonder what she's doing back here" Simon wondered as he leaned back into his chair. I rolled my eyes and sighed, "I don't know and I don't really care; once she isn't bothering me, she's fine." Simon laughed, "Jenna, Jenna" I smiled and sipped my Coca Cola before Tyler came in all sweaty and messy. "Hey" he greeted while brushing back his now long blonde locks.