Score 21 ~ Severed Relationships

Tetsuki, who was soaking wet from the heavy cold rain, slowly made her way towards the dimly lit streets. She shivers as every inch of her body felt the freezing water dropping onto her skin. She pants lightly. She then stopped in front of a closed store; she saw a clock ticking its hand around.

"It's nearly 2 am…"

Staggering along the way while supporting herself against any walls she can find, she continue to find her way in the darkness. Her lips trembles through the freezing rain, her eyelids feels heavy. The dress Aomine and Kise bought for her are now completely ruined by the dirt.

"Dai...chan…really has forgotten me…" she mumbles. Pearls of tears drops from the corner of her eyes. Feeling sad and lost, for the first time in her life, she feels so hurt…

She then walks along the riverside, staggering; her visions are doubling at everything she sees. She could feel her body temperature is burning. She could not see anything in the dark; she kept on walking and walking. Too dizzy and tired to keep her walking straight, she tripped over, as she rolled down the hill towards the flat ground yet soaked from the heavy rain. She is now completely covered with dirt, so is her once blue locks are in a complete mess; she hits her head against the ground when she tripped over.

She pants heavily, tears flows down none stop. She was lying on her stomach as her locks cover her dirt covered face. Her dress are ripped in several places while her heels are now somewhere on the ground, leaving her barefoot as the rain falls even harder onto her small framed body.

"Tai…chan…help…me…" darkness devoured her as she loses consciousness.

"TETSUKIII!" Kagami shouted as he runs and runs to each and every corner of the streets that was close by the hall.

It has been over two hours since he received the call from hospital regarding Tetsuki is missing. His heart race every second of beating, afraid that his childhood gets hurt or even worst, Kagami frowned as he bit his lower lip.

~~~~~

~~Flashback~~

"WHY, WHY THE FUCK DID YOU LEFT HER THERE!"

Aomine looked away as Kagami grabbed his collar, wanting to kill the tan teen right there. Under the heavy rain, Kagami punched the blue haired face. He could not control himself.

"I DID NOT FUCKING JOINED THE GoM NEITHER LETTING YOU DATED HER JUST TO SEE HER GETTING HURT!"

Everyone stayed silent, they knew that the only reason the red haired tiger joined them was because to keep Tetsuki safe and happy.

Kise tried getting them both calm down but he was pushed away.

"IF we found her, I want you to break up with her. ONCE AND FOR ALL!" Kagami growled then pushed the taller teen onto the ground. Everyone looked at him in disbelief, wanting to make sure if what the guitarist just said is correct.

~~Flashback Ends~~

~~~~~

"Tetsuki, where are you"

Kagami then drove nearby the riverbank as his eyes scan every single part and corner he can find. Then from the corner of his eyes, he saw a faint of blue locks lying on the ground near the riverbank. His heart almost stopped beating, as quickly as he can; he stopped the car and exited the car.

"TETSUKI ! " he calls out, he slides down the hill and ran towards the small blunette. Every single second, he could feel he would pass out of fears. Gently yet carefully, he flips the blunette on her back, his eyes widened.