It Never Happen/ Emotions Run Deep

Chapter 5:

Ali's POV

I rushed out to my car and sat there trying to keep in the tears. My breath was heavy and as I tried to keep from choking on my tears. I don't know why he was making me act like this...I've been rejected a kiss before. I was never fighting back tears. I closed my eyes calming myself down. I had a strong urge to go to the bar, but I decided to go to Jason's instead since he was the only one up at this time. Lin had an old soul so she went to be at like 10pm when she doesn't have anything to do.

"Are you drunk? I could've had a guy over." Jason said.

"I'm sorry. I should've called." I said rushing in his kitchen. I took out his half pint ice cream.

"This must be serious if you're bringing out the Double Chocolate Mint." Jason said with concern.

"Can I stay here tonight?" I asked slowly stabbing the ice cream as I started to cry.

"Omg honey what happened?" Jason said rushing to my side.

"I just don't know what went wrong. I had a really bad night."

"Let's get you in some jammies and we can talk about it." Jason said taking me upstairs. He gave me a pair of his pajamas and we cuddle on the couch as we ate ice cream.

"He basically tried to get me drunk so I can sleep with him. Such a asshole."

"You should've kicked him in the balls." Jason said shaking his head.

"I did." I said. "I pretty much attacked him like I had self defense classes."

"You did...how?"

"So we're at the restaurant and he orders all these drinks to go. After we leave he offers me one, but I say no. Then he tries to force me to drink them and was spilling all over me. Then he picks me up, takes me to this alley and then tries to have sex with me. So I slap him like five times to get his weird hands off me then I punch him in the stomach, kick him in the balls and when he's down I kicked him in his jaw. He fell out and I ran home." I explained.

"Damn girl, I didn't know you watched Jackie Chan movies." He said giving me a high five.

"I didn't tell you or Lin this but a few days ago some guy broke in and tried to rape me."

"Oh my god...how? Did he---"

"He almost, but Justin..." I trailed off thinking about what we almost did...we almost kissed...the kind of kiss that will lead to something else. I didn't even bother to tell Jason about it. About the real reason my car and emotions drove me to his house...

Next day

I woke up at around 11 am and went home after stealing one of Jason's bagels while he was sleep. I stayed in my car for about ten minutes trying to prepare myself for the awkwardness.

I went inside only to find him on the couch sleeping. He waited up for me...how sweet. I closed the door trying not to wake him up, but waking him up anyway. He sighed in relief when he saw me.

"I was over Jason's...I didn't drink." I assures him.

"I'm glad you're ok...you scared me." He said shaking his head.

"I'm didn't mean to and I'm sorry about last night. It wasn't your fault. I know you were just trying to do the right thing." I told him as he got up from the couch.

"It's ok..." He said walking upstairs.

"Can we at least talk about it?" I said making him stop. He glanced over his shoulder.