Workouts

This is a workout that I've used and I can tell you that while you might feel a little stupid doing it, it is actually one of the best workouts. It's the dance workout. There are a few ways you can do this.
1. Obviously, enrol in dance classes
2. Watch a YouTube clip, this way you can start with a beginners video and build your way up.
3.  Just put on your favourite music and just start. It helps if you watch a few different fitness dance videos first so you have an idea of what to do but other than that just go for it.

The running workout is a great workout but can be challenging or unenjoyable for many people. I would recommend starting off with a small distance and build your way up.
Eg.
First 2 weeks- run 3km x3 (each week)
Next 2 weeks- 3km x4 (each week)
Next 2 weeks- 4km x3 (each week)
Next 2 weeks- 4km x4 (each week)

Then find a comfortable distance for yourself. So maybe after you have built it up you might stay with running 4km, 4 times a week or you might do more or less than this.

Swimming is an easy workout to do if you have a coach. Having a swim coach is great and if you are able to do a squad, see if your friends would want to do it too. This means you can chat, catch up and have to commit to someone.