Pranking the Boy Next Door Chapter 13

Authors note: Sorry for the long wait guys! I was at Warped Tour and it was awesome! Comment below if you went to Warped Tour and what your favorite band was. Also I would like to give a shout out to elmina_xoxx   you should really read her book.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 13:

4 more days till the war ends. Ash and I are doing the pranking today while Sky takes over the store. Ash had called Spencer the other night asking to meet up with him after he surfs. The cover story was that she needed to talk to him in private to ask what present she should get Aiden.

They decided that he would go to the public restrooms and change after he surfs that is right in front of Starbucks. Mwahahahaha perfect! 

Ash and I had just found his backpack with all his clothes in it and replaced them with a hot pink, sparkly dress. Now Ash and I crouch down behind some bushes in front of the restrooms with my camera around my neck.

Finally w spot Spencer entering the bathroom and both of us start giggling. We sprint into the bathroom and see him in one of the stalls. We wait for him to take off his swim trunks and right when he throws it on the door with his towel we grab both and run.

Minutes later, Spencer finally emerges from the bathroom wearing the dress. Ash is already on the ground in a fit of laughter, but I contain mine and snap a bunch of pictures. After I'm done I look at him and let out the laughter I was holding in.

This was hilarious! The dress was way too small and it squeezed him tight. He then started sprinting toward his house, trying to cover himself with his surfboard. When he passed our hiding spot I whistled at him and he turned and saw us.

"Hey there babe! Can I get your number?" I say to him with a wink.

He turns beet red and sprints even faster to his house. Once again Ash and I are laughing at his reaction. 

"8 points for team Vash and 6 points for team losers!" I sing as Ash and I do a victory dance.

We both leave after we get Starbucks and head into the shop for work. Sky grins at us and I say, "Victory is ours!"

She laughs at me and we get to work. Today was inventory, need I say more? We girls had to lug boxes around and do all this boring shit, but I know how to make it fun!

I turn on the radio and begin dancing and singing along to the music. Right now Dance, Dance by Fall Out boy was playing and the three of us danced and sung while working. We continued this throughout the day but stopped when we heard cheers and claps from behind us.

We all turned around simultaneously and find Spencer and Aiden cheering us and clapping. In that instant, the three of us blushed, probably looking like tomatoes.

Oh god they saw me dancing! I am not a good dancer at all! When I dance I look like an injured hippo. 

"Potato!" I scream before running to the back room trying to hide my embarrassment. I hear laughs from behind me and footsteps coming this way.

I turn around and see Spencer grinning at me. "Nice moves Vi." He tells me with a smirk.

I only blush harder and he chuckles at me. "Aw! Is Vi embarrassed? Well don't be, me for one found your dancing absolutely adorable!" He informs me.

I look at him and he walks toward me. "May I have this dance?" He asks.

I grin and nod hearing that it’s a slow song. I'm pretty good with slow songs, or well at least I don't look like an injured hippo when I dance to slow songs. I look like a high penguin.