Pranking the Boy Next Door Chapter 10

Authors note: Hey! Someone asked me earlier for a picture of Vi, and I'm sorry but I haven't actually seen any pictures of a girl who looks like Vi. I'm sorry again, but if anybody does have a picture of what you imagined her looking like, feel free to comment or send me the picture or link. Happy reading! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 10:

It's been two days since the Fourth of July and one day since Spencer tied the prank score. I has just finished getting ready for work after my run. Before I left for work though, I filled up a huge bucket of ice cold water and I snuck into Spencer's house.

I had just seen him come home from surfing so that means he was taking a hot shower. When I got to his bathroom door, luckily it was unlocked and I snuck in. I had already planned the prank the day before, making sure I would be able to stand tall enough and that there was a curtain so I wouldn't see him nude.

I stood up on his toilet quietly and brought the bucket of cold water to the top of his shower. Then I dumped the water in the shower and ran out of the bathroom with the bucket and leaving a note on the toilet seat that read -

5 points - Team Vash

4 points - Team losers

I cackled evilly as I was running out. When I got to work I told Ash about the prank and she laughed along with me. The whole day was busy and I rarely had any time to talk with Ash. When the store closed Ash and I finally talked, but she had to leave because she had a date with Aiden.

I got home and again was bored with nothing to do so I just collapsed on my bed and fell asleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been a week and nobody has pranked anybody. Spencer and I had announced that we were going out 3 days ago and now we sat in my living room with Aiden and Ash playing truth or dare.

"Vi, truth or dare?" Spencer asks.

"Dare!" I announce.

He grins wickedly and says, "I dare you to make out with the hottest person in the room for 1 minute."

I grin and start to crawl toward him. When I'm only an inch away from his face I turn and start making out with Ash who is sitting next to him. After a minute I pull away from Ash and we crack up when we see Spencer and Aiden both gawking at us.

"That was HOT!" both of the boys say in unison. Ash and I chuckle once more before I go and sit back on my seat across from Spencer. 

"Ash! Truth or dare?" I ask her.

"Truth!"

"Have you and Aiden had sex yet?" I ask.

Both she and Aiden's faces turn beet red before she stutters, "N-no we haven't."

"Okay well let’s watch a movie then!" Aiden tells us. We pile onto the couch and play Pitch Perfect. I hum along with the music when they were singing, not aware that Spencer was smiling at me till I looked up. 

"What?" I ask confused.

"Oh nothing, just thinking about how cute you are."

I just blush and look down. Trying to get distracted so I can stop blushing I look at Ash I find her making out with Aiden.