Chapter Ten

Chapter Ten:  Aurora

(Eleanor’s POV)

 I woke up in a charming little hotel. The window was open and there was a slight breeze rolling in from the window. It cooled my face. I stretched my arms above my head and yawned. I snuggled back into my pillow and yawned again. Not even caring about how I had gotten there. I was just so comfortable. I could smell warm bread and bacon. My tummy rumbled and I got out of bed. The room wasn’t very big, just two beds, a desk, and a TV.

            Charlie walked out of the bathroom, in his boxers and a t-shirt. He was brushing his teeth. He sort of smiled at me, and toothpaste rolled down his chin.

“Oh shit.”

He mumbled out rushing back into the bathroom.

I laughed out loud at him and walked over to the bathroom. I opened the door and he was still brushing his teeth. I looked in the mirror. I was still wearing the same outfit I had been wearing the night before. My eyeliner was smudged, but I didn’t care, my appearance didn’t matter to me around Charlie, I was very comfortable around him.

“How did I get here from the plane?”

I asked him.

Charlie spit out his toothpaste. 

“I carried you.”

He said.

I blushed.

“You carried me around an airport?”
I asked

He laughed.

“Yeah.”

“Why didn’t you wake me up?”
I asked.

“I tried, you were really tired, and besides you look really cute when you sleep.”

I laughed.

“Ok whatever, what are we doing today?”

“We’re going to find Aurora.”

I nodded and walked back over to the bed.

            I heard Charlie muttering to himself from the bathroom. He walked out of the bathroom and over to the closet he pulled out some of his clothes and walked over to his bed. He pulled on his pants and looked around.

“Where the hell did I put my belt.”

He muttered, but his mouth didn’t move.

“I have no idea.”

I said.