Finding Her

{De's P.O.V.}

MY GIRL KAY JUST FUCKED IT UP! YASSSSS BITCHES!!

Kay- Thanks guys. Let's start this after party!

Kay started the music. Baby Boy by Beyoncé came on. I grabbed Ray and started grinding on him. Keke did the same and so did Kay, broken leg and all. Prince looked so lonely. Tomorrow we'll find him a girl.

-----> Skip To The Next Day

Last night was pretty cool. Kay had the boys surprised and they kept eating her cookies. Today I'm taking Prince to find a girl.

{Keke's P.O.V.}

Prod is such an amazing boyfriend. He makes me so happy. Today we're going to the dance studio so we can practice.

{Kay's P.O.V.}

Roc is so nice. I swear he's so goofy it just funny. I think he likes giving me piggy back rides and carrying me bridal style because he does it non stop. I don't think of it as obsessive cause it's cute.

{Prince's P.O.V.}

That's it. FUCK. LOVE.

Yes, I accepted the fact that I'm gonna be single.

I accepted the fact that I'm not gonna have children and I'm probably gonna be alone.

{Roc's P.O.V.}

Love is amazing. I accepted the fact that Kay is wifey type. She's ride or die. She's just perfect.

{Prod's P.O.V.}

Keke's the best girlfriend ever. Today I'm taking her to the dance studio with me because we both love to dance.

{Ray's P.O.V.}

I think I love De. Besides the nagging and the sarcastic remarks that I love, she's actually really sweet. 

{De's P.O.V.}

Today was the day Prince was gonna find his girl. Thanks Kay for letting everybody take your stuff. You're a perfect way to get Prince to come.

De- Prince! Are you dressed?

Prince- Yes De. Now where are we going?

De- Uhh, to go get Kay some new outfits and then eating at a restaurant.

Prince- And why didn't the girls come? Or Ray?

De- Uhh, Kay and Roc went on a date and Ray has the stomach virus.

Prince- He seemed fine 20 minutes ago.

De- He's really contagious. Uhh, lets go.

Prince- And who's car are we taking?

De- Ray let me borrow his.

Prince- He let you borrow Bernie?

De- He named his car Bernie?

Prince- After Bernie Mac. Don't ask.

Prince and I both got into "Bernie." I stepped on the gas. To the mall we go.

{Keke's P.O.V.}

And yet Prod calls himself a dancer. We've been doing a one hour intensive workout and Prod is dripping in sweat while I'm perfectly fine.

Prod- Girl *breathes heavily* what was that?

Keke- Intensive workout. Now on to stretches!

Prod- Now you're taking it TOO far. Boys don't do those damn stretches!