L.A. Air

{Kay's P.O.V.}

After 6 hours of Iris' nonstop nagging we finally got here. I ran faster than Usain Bolt getting off that plane. I needed to be free from the nagging. A few seconds later Keke and De walked out of the plane, both looking like they just saw a monster. 

Kay-What's wrong?

Keke- Iris is gonna get us banned from L.A. 

Kay- Whaa??

De- She was doing the do in the plane bathroom with this random ass man Kay.

Kay- So Imma leave her, and Imma go to the beach house so I can go to the beach. Y'all can stay if you want, but bye!

I walked off to find my luggage. I knew they were following me because I was right. Iris was acting like a hoe so I really don't care about her.

After the girls and I found our luggage (excluding Iris) we hailed 2 cabs. I sat in one with my luggage and half of De's and De and Keke sat in the other one with the rest of the luggage. The ride wasn't that long, only about 10 minutes.

I walked out of the cab and stretched. I walked into the beach house after getting my luggage and I had to call first dibs on rooms. There was one room downstairs in the basement , two on the 3rd floor, and one on the 4th floor. I called the fourth floor one since it had a balcony. The second floor was the main floor. Keke and De came in shortly after and let Iris have the basement since she was probably gonna whore around these 2 months. 

{Iris' P.O.V.}

That was some of the best sex I ever had. After we got kicked off the plane because it was reloading, we went inside the airport bathroom. I don't care, I might sound like a whore but I like it when I have boys calling me all day. It gets Kay mad. I knew the girls would leave me so I grabbed my bags and made y way over to the house. I saw that the girls already came and probably went to the beach, so I had to see what room I got, hoping it would be private.

I looked downstairs and saw there was no luggage here so I put mine there. I changed into: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=86042855 . I still had to look cute even if I was just swimming. I saw the girls in the water. Well just Keke and De. Kay was tanning on the chair, looking peaceful as ever. Time to mess that up.

{Kay's P.O.V.}

 I was at the beach tanning and listening to music. I had on: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=86043485 . I saw Iris walking towards me, but I acted like I didn't see her or couldn't hear her. She was talking for a good minute before she realized I wasn't listening. She tapped my shoulder. I was praying she washed her hands.

Kay- Yes Iris?

Iris- Kay, I just wanted you to move on that chair so I can have this one. Please??

If it meant she would leave alone, I'D BE HAPPY TO! I moved my stuff over with no problem and then I put my phone in my bag so I could go for a swim. And she yelled something at me.

Iris- Nice bathing suit Americana!

That made me wanna slap fire.

Kay- Thanks Flamingo, where's your group?

I knew that made her mad, but I could care less. I walked into the water with Keke and De, and they could sense that something was wrong. And the worst part is, I saw Iris walking towards me, mad as hell.

~A/N: IRIS IS A COMPLETE BITCH! 

~CLIFFYYY

~I'M GONNA START INTRODUCING THE BOYS SOON

~IRIS WAS DOING THE DO ON THE PLANE AND IN THE BATHROOM.. TRAGIC STORY 

VOTE,COMMENT,FAN, MAKE MOMMA PROUD!