Prologue part 2

A/N:

Ya, I know what you're thinking it's about time. So here's part 2  : )

 Prologue Part 2

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

I woke up the next morning with the wide grin on my face. I didn't even want to open my eye's but just savor the moment that me and Harry had last night. Not trying to be all cheesy or anything, but it was truly magical the connection we had with each other. I hugged my body closer to Harry's for more warmth, When I realized he was really squishy. I smirked with my eyes still closed "geez Harry I thought after people had sex you would lose a pound or two not gain any." I giggled, but then when I didn't get a witty, smart, or snide comment back. That's when I popped open my eyes and frowned at the sight in front of me. Instead of Harry being tucked close to my side, it was a pillow wedged in-between my arms. Immediately I pushed my blanket off of me , leaving me naked. I walked around the room picking up my scattered clothes. After putting them on I took another good look around my room. Everything that belonged to Harry, was gone. His clothes, his shoes, and his phone where all gone. Smoothing my hair done trying not to go in full out panic mode I just walked downstairs thinking he just went to make breakfast for me. When I got to the bottom of the steps I walked into the kitchen immediately, but still there was no one in there. Not wanting to completely freak out at the fact that Harry wasn't here either I ran into the living room, but yet again was disappointed with still no Harry. At this point I could hear my heart pounding in my ears. No, this couldn't be true he wouldn't just leave me without saying goodbye, he wouldn't do that to me.

I know he wouldn't.

       my eyes darted up at the clock above the TV it read 7:53am, so this couldn't be true because he told me that me himself that he wouldn't be leaving until 8:30am. "Thank god he hasn't left yet" I said to myself he most have just gone to finish packing and change into some clean clothes. This means I still had a chance to see him one last time before he left me.

    I finished getting showered and changed in some leggings and Harry's old purple Jack Wills hoodie, he let me borrow it a long time ago and said I could keep it. Pulling it over my head I could still smell his strong scented cologne lingering on the hoodie. Lastly I pulled my long brown hair in a messy bun and slipped my short Ugg boots on. Grabbing my keys quickly and then I started on my way downstairs and out the door.

     Finally I arrived at Harrys house, after the long 35min walk, and it's not like I have my drivers license yet even though I'm of age. I just kept failing that stupid parallel park test. immediately when I got to his house and I looked up in his driveway my heart sank to the bottom of my shoes. His car wasn't in his driveway and neither was his moms. My brain was moving a mile a minute I couldn't even comprehend what I was thinking or doing. The only thing that kept coming to me was that he wouldn't leave me without saying goodbye. The next thing I knew is that I started running as fast as I could up to his door steps. Everything seemed to come out in one big blur my legs moving faster than my brain could process. Thinking rationally was the last thing on my mind I started to pound my fist against the door as hard as I can now feeling tears stream down my face . I waited and waited until I realized that there was going to be an answer. That's when I remembered that Harry always left a spare key in the bushes incase he forget his or nobody was home. I jumped into the bushes while violently wiping tears away from my eyes to see what I was doing. When I found the key I stumbled out of the bushes and shakily unlocked the door. After turning the key in place I wiped the door open and blindly ran up the steps to Harrys room, not caring that I left the front door wide open. When I got his room that's when brain finally stopped telling me that he wouldn't just leave me. Because the truth was staring me right in the face. No matter how much I didn't want to believe it was true.