Zayn Imagine~ His place~ BooBearLouisLuver

You've been trying talk to Zayn all day, but he hasn't been answering your phone calls or texts. Worried, you go over to his house to see what's wrong.

When you got there, you didn't think it was necessary to knock or ring the doorbell, so you let yourself in. As soon as you opened the door you noticed Zayn sitting on the couch with a bottle of beer in his hand, with empty bottles surrounding him. 

You walked up to him and took the bottle out of his hand. He promised you he wouldn't drink so much anymore.

"You promised!" You yell.

Zayn, now angry viciously took the beer back. He slapped you across the face as hard as he could. Tears started rolling down your face as you stormed out of the house. The first place you knew to go was your best friends house, she always knew how to comfort you.

The Next Day

After leaving your friends house, you decided to walk right home, and continue to ignore Zayn's continuous calling.

When you get to your house you see Zayn's car pulled in your driveway. You turn around and started walking the other direction, knowing after what happened last night you didn't want to see him.

Unfortunately he noticed you coming, and chased after you.

"We need to talk about this!" Zayn said, running to catch up to you. He finally caught up an grabbed your hand.

"Don't touch me," you said and pulled your hand away from his.

You paused and turned around, figuring you couldn't ignore him forever. As soon as you turned around, Zayn noticed the bruise on your cheek that he left when he slapped you.

"I'm so sorry," Zayn said, tears now rolling down his face. He gently touched your bruise, now crying even harder.

"I can't believe I did this to you," he said. "I promise you I won't drink anymore, just give me one more chance."

"Promise you wont drink anymore?" You asked.

"Promise," he said before lightly kissing you.