Congratulations You've Made It Half Way!

I stayed awake for the rest of the night. Then Tree man came strutting up to me.

" Today is your tenth trial...... CONGRATULATION!" He laughed, I shivered as I thought about how many more trials we have.

" Your Trial today will be hiding in a fridge while a Nuke goes off......" He smiled and walked away. This was going to hurt. I followed him to a town that was in a dome. On a tower sat the bomb. I felt a little nerves. Well I think every body would be, BEING BLOWN UP!

" Ah I really am getting sick of dieing.............. I mean it's to painful." I groaned as we wandered through the town. Little houses were every where. Restaurants were at every corner. I wondered what it would look like afterwards, but I was smart enough not be to curios. I heard that there is some kind of radiation that gets left behind. And it would eventually kill you. We saw all these little cute places. Then I saw the most horrific thing on the face of the planet. A poor little puppy was on the street.

" AH!" I screamed, I ran over and picked him up. He was whimpering. Poor thing. He nuzzled his little snout in my elbow. The tree man was telling me something but I ignored him. We walked into a house. The refrigerator was already cleaned out of the shelves. Danny got in first. We were super squished I couldn't move. The dog was in both arms. Danny was smiling and leaned in and kissed me. All of a sudden a siren went off and the Nuke was about to be launched. We held onto each other as we heard it go off. The the explosion came. It hit the fridge with a bang and we went crashing around in the fridge. I hit my head about a million times but I was still OK. We hit the ground a lot and would be tossed into the air.

" I aaammmm ffllllyyyiiinnnggg!" Danny joked, the refrigerator shook so it made are voices wobbly.

" II caannnntttt bbeellliieevvee weeree nnoott ddiieedd yyeett!!" I exclaimed, Danny's eyes were all over the place as we banged against the ground. The little puppy squealed as his little paw got pinched. I closed my eyes as the fridge kept tumbling.

" Iiss tthhiiss eevveerr ggooiinngg ttoo ssttoopp!?" I screamed, I giggled. It was kind of fun, in a weird way. Then it stopped and it turned once more and that was it. Here was the hard part. It landed on the door.

" I have an idea............." Danny said. He told me to lean against one side. I did as he said and it WORKED! Danny kicked the door and I fell out.

"UMPH!" I breathed. I was going to feel that in the morning..........all of that.

" What do we do now?" I asked. We were in the middle of NO WHERE!

" Wait.............I guess." Danny sat down.

" Fine!" I thumped down next to him, he combed his fingers through my tangled hair. I looked over at him and smiled.

" We survived..............." I smiled, he shook his head. WHY IS HE SHAKING HIS HEAD!?! I asked myself.

" He's planning something as we speak. He DOES NOT want us to live............. I mean, why would he want us to escape and tell the whole world about what he has done?" Danny asked, I grew angry with myself for thinking it was OK.

" Your right..............we still have ten more challenges..................." I slammed my head on my hands. I was about to cry when the puppy nestled it's self on my lap. Danny wrapped his arms around me and I laid my head next to his.

" Don't worry, we will get out of this............ I hope." He lifted his head and smiled, in doing so I smiled too.

" Do you think we can bring the puppy back? Or will it not be same.....with that monster?" I asked, Danny shrugged. The little puppy looked up at me and I just couldn't say no............so I took her in my arms and stood up.

" Let's start walking, I want to get my head out of this.........Game."  I started walking. Game was the only word I could think of. It was kind of like a game. Tree man was always in the lead though.

" HEY YOU TWO! YOU ACTUALLY SERVIED! NOW IT'S TIME FOR TRIAL ELEVEN!" Tree Man hollered from a car. I swung my head as I walked towards my doom..........again.