Chapter 37- Coward

Draco found himself in front of the large door connecting to the Room of Requirement. He was hesitant to enter at first. He didn't want to do this. He didn't want to openly defy everything him and Harry had ever created together, but on the other hand he didn't want to die. He didn't want to leave the earth so soon, and he didn't want to leave Harry. Even if the Gryffindor did find out about his mark, his disgustingly ugly mark, they would still be alive, and Draco would be able to see if Harry made it or not. Maybe he could even help him, tell him the plans, what's dangerous, how to act against.

But he knew he couldn't. That would be open defiance to his father and the Dark Lord and that would result in termination.

With that thought in the back of his mind, Draco leaned against the solid wood door and turned the handle. A rush of cool air welcomed him to his worst nightmare. The entire room seemed like the size of Hogwarts itself, or at least every room combined. Clutter. So much clutter. Not an inch wasn't used up for storage like chessmen, potion bottles, statues, carpets, chairs-everything in the whole world could be found in there.

The difficult part was actually finding the cabinet. He only had a small clue on what it looked like, and the amount of items in there was barbaric. Could not being able to locate the tool be a good excuse? 'Not bloody likely' Draco answered his own thought.

He approached a large mirror with a dusty golden archway surrounding it. Draco moved closer to it, making out only a few letters, considering the fact it was layered with miles of spiders webs. It was probably written in some other language he didn't care to understand. He moved his eyes down to the reflective region of the mirror.

Upon looking in it, he saw himself walking forward to where he was the same height as in real life. He wasn't wearing his suit in the mirror thought, but his normal Slytherin robes complimented with a smile. The man in the mirror lifted his left sleeve to reveal a flawless, unmarked arm, like how it used to be. Draco then looked at his own arm, lifting the sleeve of his black suit, revealing the horrid mark that continued to cause pain to him constantly. He looked back up in the mirror to find another figure next to him, a figure in Gryffindor robes and silly rounded glasses. Draco looked to his side, quickly covering up his mark, to find no one there, leaving him sort of empty inside. looking back at the mirror, their hands were connected and the mirror-Harry smiled at the mirror-Draco. The look in mirror-Harry's eyes were loving, embracing even. It made Draco wonder if that's how Harry looked at him in real life.

Draco finally understood what Pansy meant when she said that the two looked so cute together, as Mirror-Harry kissed mirror-Draco on the cheek. This caused both Dracos to smile and blush profusely. Draco touched his cheek where the mirror-Harry left his lips on him. There was a small tingle, but nothing compared to the real thing. Mirror-Draco turned his head to mirror-Harry, their lips connecting. At first their kiss was soft and sweet, and Draco admired them. If this was truly how the look, how beautiful they connect with each other, Draco couldn't want anything more.

The kiss they were sharing in the mirror grew heated as mirror-Harry grabbed mirror-Draco's tie, pulling it loose and ripping off his robe. Mirror-Draco moved his hands through mirror-Harry's hair and within a blink of the eye, they were both naked, pressed against each other,  and mirror-Harry jumped on mirror-Draco's waist, wrapping his legs around his hips. 

The mirror wasn't very giving in terms of exposure-- it left a lot to the imagination.  

 Their lips took a break from each other as the both turned their heads to the real Draco, who didn't know whether to look away or not, but his eyes could only focus on the magnificent sight in front of him. Mirror-Harry smiled like he always does when Draco laughs, a special twinkle in his eyes.