Chapter # 3

Sorry for the delay, heres chapter three :)

Votes and comments will be appreciated

Chapter Three

~~Angelus’s P.O.V~~

  “Bri, put him down now!” I yelled, infuriated. I can’t believe she attacked him. He’s up against the wall, weeping. The first person in eons that I genuinely like, and my sister conveniently decides to attack him.

Anger surged through me as I lunged forward, giving her a bone-breaking punch. She fell backwards, making noises as she slid on the wooden floor. She staggered up to her feet, whimpering like a run over dog.

  “Oh my god Angel, I think you broke something.” She sobbed, caressing her jaw.

  “Good. That’ll teach you a lesson to not-”

  “To not what?” She snapped hastily.

  “To not attack new students on campus grounds! For god sakes Bri! Take it outside, outside the sight of authority! Better yet; don’t do it at all!” I yelled.

  “Authority! You want to take it outside authority?! No matter what we do it’s being recorded, you should know that! No matter where we are, every single bloody moment the authority will know!” she yelled back at me.

  “Don’t you dare yell at me Bri! Wait till father hears about this!” I retorted.

  “Which father?” she sneered. “The one who punishes you, or protects you.”

I looked at her, stunned. How dare she speak to me in that manner? The insignificant little mole.

  “Oh please! Don’t look at me that way. After all YOU have committed the sin. YOU are the one who is going to get us all punished! If it wasn’t for Lucif-”

“Don’t. Don’t you dare bring him up,” I cautioned through gritted teeth.

“And why the hell not?” she challenged, crossing her arms across her chest as she waited for a good answer.

“IF YOU CAN’T SEE HERE, WE ARE UNDER STUDENT GROUNDS! YOU HAVE JUST ATTACKED A STUDENT AND THERE ARE CAMERAS EVERYWHERE! I AM ADVISING YOU TO SHUT YOUR DIRTY LITTLE TRAP AND PROCEED AS IF NOTHING HAS HAPPENED!” I screamed, infuriated with the girl before me.

“What is going on here?!” A loud voice bellowed. Our heads instantly faced the direction the voice was coming from. Mr. Collins.

“Just a small conflict,” I replied calmly, withdrawing my fury…momentarily.

“Nothing to worry about Mr. Collins, it’s over now,” she grinned as she put on a chirpy voice. I glared. I can’t believe we were related.

“Very well, carry on,” he replied in disbelief, gesturing off down the school hall. I gave him a ‘thank you for not taking this any further look’, and he nodded, unimpressed. Shit. He’d want me to explain it all later.

“Oh and Angelus, can you give me a report on how our new student is fitting in?”

My eyes flickered towards Isaac, who was still against the wall in shock. “Sure thing Mr. Collins,” I replied, hurriedly turning around. Bri gave me a suspicious look.

“Cheerio!” he said happily as he walked away. I waited until he was out of hearing range and turned to Bri in disgust.

“You are so damn lucky Bri. You’re so lucky that your head isn’t decapitated and mounted on a stick for the crows to feed on.” I remarked disgusted. She stared at me, astonished, but she just smirked.