Chapter # 2

This is short chapter so enjoy xx :)

A picture of Isaac ( Xavier Samuel) is on the left. 

If i get the same amount of votes i had in the previous chapter, i'll upload more :)

~~GABRIELLA’S POV~~

iPod on, earphones in, ignore the world

   “Hey Gabriella!” a familiar voice called, I looked back in disgust. Can’t she see that I’m just not in the mood to socialize? Hello iPod. Stubborn mortals these days.

   “Hey Ange,” I sighed, pulling the earphones out and facing her.

   “What’s up with the grim face? We have fresh meat on Campus!” she grinned excitingly. My eyes brightened Fresh meat? 

   “Boy or Girl?” I replied, sharing Ange’s exited high.

   “Boy.”

   “Ugly or Hot?”

   “Smoking hot,” she replied in a seductive voice, growling lightly. My anti-social mood whisked away within the second she replied. Ange and I have the same tastes in boys, and when she says ‘smoking’ she actually means absolutely amazingly gorgeous JAW-DROPPING hot!

   “What year?” I questioned, hoping he wasn’t too young or too old. I had morals okay?

   “Ours!” We both shrieked in unparalleled delight.

   “Name?”

   “Isaac,” Ange said as though it was the sexiest name in the world. Which it was.

   “WOO!”

   “We should introduce ourselves,” she grinned cheekily.

   I couldn’t contain my excitement. “Of course, let me drop some books off to the library and I’ll meet you at your dorm in twenty minutes.”

  “Sounds like a plan,” she said, “text me if you find him.” She smirked as she walked off, almost dancing.

   “Sure thing,” I replied hastily, walking off with my books. I wonder if he’s from another country, if so what if he had an accent? An Australian accent! Now that would be capital H-O-T.

 I looked up, lost in thought, and caught sight of my brother. It looks as if he’d just been kicked out of the library. Typical he’s always giving us a bad reputation, but who was that with him? Curiosity invaded my mind, was that the new student? I paced forward in attempt to introduce myself, not sure on what was going on. I could see them murmuring to each other. Paranoia and intense curiosity itched at me.

   “Angel!” I yelled, but he didn’t react. “Angel!” He looked back, but he wasn’t looking at me, he paced forward back to the library and gave Isaac a wet disgusting snog. Shock filled right through me as I stood there flabbergasted.

   What in Lord’s name just happened? Did my brother just..? Oh no, he’ll be damned for good. There is NO way I just witnessed my brother kissing another male. Right? Angelus knows better, I must of witnessed someone else commit that horrible sin. There’s no way someone of his status becomes an abomination of the Lord.

   “Angelus!” The young male cried, my brother looked back from the direction he was headed. 

   “Don’t worry, I’ll be back in no time,” he grinned as he walked away. I stared at them, in disbelief. There is no way I’m going to let this happen, there is not another member of my family that is going to be damned, my family’s honour has been shamed enough, and we’ve been paying the price for eons. How can my own brother do this to me? How can he shame us so? I walked up to the insignificant hot male, frustrated, and completely blown out of mind.

   “May I help you?” he inquired, looking at me curiously. I gazed at him dumbfounded, everything around me started to blur. My emotions faded and I couldn’t feel anything, I just stood there completely numb. 

   “You okay? You seem a bit out of it,” he breathed through his very distinct accent. He waved his hand in front of my eyes but I didn’t respond for a moment. My emotions swirled and barged right out of my body the moment he spoke, as if he had complete control. He gazed right back at me, upholding the stare, making me feel powerless, and without a moment’s notice he looked away. Anger replenished my emptiness and I began to focus on the objective on why I was there.

   “I’m Gabriella,” I managed to murmur, how in God’s name did I become so weak and vulnerable?

   “I’m Isaac,” he replied as he gestured out his hand in greeting, I looked at it deciding if I should take it or not. A sudden powerful urge forced me to accept his formal greeting, and we shook. Power travelled through us like small electric shocks going up our arms and into our circulatory systems, giving me mini spasms throughout my body I looked at him in disbelief. No, this is not happening. It can’t be, were the only ones left, I’ve made sure of it. Father made sure of it.

   Suddenly he broke the handshake. He held his wrist tightly as if he was trying to numb pain.

   “What the actual fuck?” he yelled in shock.

   I glared at him, in frustration. I barely know this guy and he took total control over me with one glance. His stare was burning within me, and it made me feel like strangling him.

   I looked around and saw if anyone was looking or passing through. Moments past and as soon as the hallway was clear. I grabbed Isaac by the collar and pushed him against the wall, within a matter of seconds he lost his breath and had a confused look on his face.

   “What in flaming hell?” he blurted, still up against the wall, my grip tight.

“What are you?” I yelled, lost in shock, confusion and utter anger in that moment. My emotions were a jumbled up Rubik’s cube. Practically impossible to figure out if you’re an amateur. I was an amateur.

   “I’m a human being, you hot-headed pom!” He replied loudly. This earned him a sour look. 

   “How’d you control me like that then?!” I exclaimed and he looked at me shocked, as if he had no idea on what he’d just done, what he was doing.

   “How in God’s name could I control you?” he whimpered, freaking out, looking like he thought I was a mental patient escapee. His voice startled me. How can he be so unaware of what he just did to me? 

   “BRI PUT HIM DOWN NOW!” A familiar voice yelled and I looked back, startled. There he was, my sexually confused brother, arms back, knees bent like a wild cat about to pounce on his prey. I was his prey. He gave me an icy glare which was replenished by his face going tomato red, he looked as if he was going to kill someone, and that someone was me. Fear flushed through me, as Angel lunged forward in combat.

   “Uh-oh…”