Kid Buu X Reader

A boy who rarely ever talked had always been messing with you and many of your friends. He had a habit of stealing other people's candies.

Many rumors had went around that he was a foreigner who didn't know any better or a mute since he rarely spoke. Either way, you'd get revenge for all your stolen candies.

It had been a great day at school for you. A laid back Friday afternoon and you and your friends had the best seats in the cafeteria. Just as you were about to start eating your candy bar, some had snatched it out of your hands.

"Hey! Hand that back!" You shouted, immediately standing up to face the theif.

Buu had simply stuck out his tongue and began to walk off.

You grumbled and went after him. "I said, hand it back." You growled, making a face similar to Goku's when he went Super Saiyan on Namek. Buu had looked fearful but shook his head, pulling the candy close to his chest.

You sighed hopelessly. You weren't going to fight him for it. How would your parents feel about you being suspended?! Instead, you decided to compromise.

"Look," You began, "Let's just share, alright? Half and half!" You smiled brightly, hoping to convince him. Buu looked as though he was considering it.

After what seemed like forever, he began to tear of half of the bar and hand it to you. You excitedly took it out of his hands and before you could say anything else to him, he walked off.

Ever since that day, Buu had constantly been coming to you for candy and eventually started hanging out with you and your friends. He began to speak to you, which was possibly the best moment of your life.