Vegeta X Reader

This story was requested by Snapshotsky12 ! Enjoy!~

Vegeta was the bad boy of the school but just so happened to have the best grades in school. This mix of a bad boy and nerd was also your best friend. Since finals were starting, you asked Vegeta to help you study. You could barely focus on anything if your life depended on it so Vegeta's scary attitude might keep you in shape.

   You sat on the couch, playing on your phone as a loud knock came from the door. You jumped to your feet and opened the door to be greeted by Vegeta, holding a large bag of skittles and wearing a winter coat, scarf, hat, and gloves since he despised the cold.

  "Hey Vegeta!" You greeted him with a bright smile. "What's the skittles for?"

  "To help you focus." He said simply as he pushed his way inside.

You were still confused but shrugged your shoulders and went along with it. You closed the door and brought out all your studying material.

"Alright, let's get started!" You gave a confident smile.

- Time Skip by Jaco!  -

"Y/N, if you can't get this right I'm going to eat this whole bag." Vegeta threatend as you sat in front of a book, trying to figure out the answer. You made a whining noise and continued working out the problem.

"9,000!" You shouted to break the silence. Vegeta nodded in approval as he fed you a Skittle.

"Now, go to the next one." Vegeta commanded, sitting next to you menacingly with the large bag of Skittles.

The process continued until you finished the entire book. The two of you hung out, watching TV and getting sugar rushes from how many skittles you ate. Once the sugar rush was over, the two of you collapsed, sleeping on each other in a very comfortable position.

Despite your restful sleep, you woke up late for school and rushed out, Vegeta wearing the clothes from yesterday and you still in your pajamas. No one could make fun of your unicorn pajamas because if they did, they would have to deal with Vegeta.