Shot 3

Hangover came to like a shitty disaster.

                  Hell, what's with the world?

Bulls kind of whirling around. The f*ck with earth. Why does it keep on rotating?

                  The scent of someone beside me give shivers and another wave of nausea.

Who the hell—it's a girl—in the world did I slept with?

                  I tried to open my eyes. There's light. I guess its already morning.

OH NO! DAMN, VIRGINITY.

                  My nerves released enzymes that make me shake, have anxiety attacks, hallucinations and lot more terrible things. And all this bullshit  is happening right now.

                  I fell on the floor and felt the small corrugated style of the carpet. Everything's blurred so I run wherever  I could, well—I reach a corner. Keeping my eyes close. I was so awakened of the coolness of the room—which makes me realize that I am completely naked.

Shit. She saw everything. I bet she's enjoying the dreadful situation.

Dana's POV

                  One flick of his arms away, I was awakened. He grunted and it was nasty one. It seems like there's something wrong. Then my lenses went wide and sleep completely swept away.

He's naked.

Gosh! He's naked!

                  On instinct, I looked beneath my blanket then to the sheet. Shake my head several times, my mouth gaping open. The guy's scream drag me again to reality.

I'm lost my virginity to an asshole stranger.