Shot 1

Girls.

I spat the idea. I'm not gay.

Maybe I just hate the picture of being close to them.

Cling!

The wind chime argued with the wind as Lemon whistled, looking onto some direction.

               "Such a chick with a nice ass." A grin formed in his face, as always, a dirty grin.

               "I guess, I'm not into this again. Do I really need to go?" I raised my brow, agitation streaming in my voice.

                "Have fun tonight! There's nothing you're going to lose, bro. Do some flirts." Now he's patting my shoulder.

Flirt. What the fvck? Who's son of a bitch invented that word?

                 "Look!" I didn't. So he repeated.

And when I take a glimpse, I saw a girl in a black dress. Her skin... Shit. She's like Snow White. How gay.

                   I snorted as I looked back at Lemon. "What the hell do you want me to do with her?"

                   He grabbed his mug filled of water. "Aww.. " He stated in amusement, kept on looking behind me. "the hot chick likes you and she's coming in 3.. 2.."

What the—

                   "Hi." Smiles came out of my imagination. My ideal girlfriend.

What a voice you got there, sweety? It certainly damns my imagination of dying.

Right there, I felt it.

I began shaking a bit.

Fvck this girl. She's going to kill me.

I dared to look at her eyes. And I found...

I found.. diamonds. Shit. Rihanna hit me.

                     "Hi." I stood up and walked away from the table.

                     "Sorry, I think—he's—uhm—he's sick. I'm his doctor. May I get your number?" Waves of dizziness slap me.  I couldn't hear things clearly—white noise.

I reached from the café toLemon's Mazda, sat on the passenger seat.

Knocked from a headache, I woke up when he started the engine, grinning wild.

                      "You bullshit—"

                      His hands jerk up. "Well I don't mean to harm—"

                     "Her scent almost whacked me to death! Her presence..." Damn it, I trailed off.

                     The car moved out of the café's parking lot. "Is what, Ford?"

                     "is like a shitty drug  to me." The words slipped out from my mouth with grin as Lemon laughed at me hideously.

                     "Sure is, man." He paused for a moment. Getting serious.

"The drug that would kill you peacefully."