Chapter 5

Chapter five

" rise and shine, angel," someone nudged me on the side. 

I raised my head but couldn't see anything, my vision blurring the person in front me. Ive never slept so peacefully on years, I never want to get up. I turned around and covered my head, keeping the sunlight from my eyes. 

" well she isn't going to listen to me..." 

All of a sudden I was lifted off the bed, and was being carried somewhere. 

" what are you doing!" 

" since it seems you don't want to get up, I'll have to force you to." 

I had a bad feeling as the what he was going to do, I was going to tell him to let me down when suddenly ice cold water splashed against my face. 

"YOU IDIOT! How could you do this!" I yelled at him , shaking from the cold. 

" I'm trying to look out for you, it is after all my duty," he smirked. 

How I would like to give him a piece of my mind; that would scare him away. 

" go get changed. You have a meeting with Claudius." 

I changed from my pjs and Adrian led mento claudius' office. 

" good morning maribelle, I hope you had a good nights sleep," be greeted me with a smile. 

" the best actually." 

" fantastic. Today I'm going to help you channel your powers. Adrian if you don't mind, could you leave us alone." 

Adrian had a pissed up expression but did as he was told. 

" he never did like sharing..." Claudius mused to himself. 

" what was that?" 

" nothing. If you would follow me please." 

It seems everyone talks to themselves, I'm not alone anymore. We entered what looked like a meditating room. Candles were lit on every corner of the room. Two big cushions sat on the middle of the floor. 

" you are going to focus and try to draw out you powers. First relax, breathe in and out. Keep doing it until you reach a state of subconsciousness." 

I did as he told me. I relaxed my muscles, forgetting about everything happening around me and just concentrating on my breathing. Soon enough I felt myself drifting. 

" listen to my voice," he whispered, and repeat after me.... ' aperiam in me et ego in lucem data, lucem tenebris pugnare, ego ego ipse voto tibi.'" 

The change on language surprised me but I repeated it. I kept saying it over and over until I could no longer feel myself in my own body. I was in another universe. I felt as if I was one with the world. 

" look inside yourself..... Search for the power..... Bring it to life...." 

I could see a small ball of light floating infront of me. It was so beautiful and delicate. I raised hands reaching for it. It kept calling my name. Once I touched it, I felt so whole as if a part of me were missing and now is complete. It maw marvelous.  

" .... Come back....maribelle...." 

I forced my eyes open, and found myself staring at the bluest eyes ever. 

" did you find it?" Adrian questioned. 

I gave a confused glanced at Claudius. He smiled at me apologetically," I couldn't keep him out, he insisted ." 

" answer my question," Adrian commanded. 

" you don't have to be so rude! And yes I did." I smiled excitedly. 

" lets test it out." 

" what do you mean?" I asked nervously. I didn't have a food feeling about this. 

" fight me," Adrian instructed me. 

"no!" 

"yes!" 

"no!" 

" yes! Do as I say little girl!" 

I huffed offended," I am not a little girl !" 

" you couldn't hurt a fly!" he taunted. 

" I have hurt many flies!" I tried to defend myself, though it was a weak come back. 

He laughed at me mockingly," little miss goodie two shoes , you always followed the rules, always considerate of others, no one your such a pushover." 

I stared at him disbelievingly. How dare he! He doesn't know crap about me, see I curse I'm not good. 

" you were always so weak," he kept going," never fought back when picked on. Always watched while others got beat. Never being the better person, you are no fighter, you will never defeat, always giving in so easily. Just like your dear friend Amy, hope she rests in peace," he said faking sadness." 

That did it, no one talks about Amy like that. My eyes flared, angel boiling inside me. I'll show him . 

" you know nothing of me and Amy. Don't you dare talk about her like that!" 

" what are you gonna do,oh I know just stand around and be the good little girl you are." 

something in me just broke loose. My eyes flares and I felt my hair whip up around me. 

" don't you dare talk about amy like that!" I warned him in a dealt voice. Without realizing what I was doing, I raised my hand and grasped his neck, lifting his feet off the floor. With a force I never knew I had, I shoved him across the room into the wall. I stalked towards him, not done with him just yet. Once again I grabbed his neck and smashed him on the floor. 

" I am not weak, and I'm not always good," I smirked evilly. 

I left him there stunned, and walked towards Claudius. I felt myself calm down. I looked around the room and at Adrian . 

" what did I just do?" 

" you my dear just became our savior."