Chapter 2

Sorry for the late update :) 

!@)#*&$^(*!@%#$*!@&)#$!@#(*$^!(&@#$*)!@%#$!@#)&_)!@#$(*_!)@&#(*^!@#&$%)!@#_!!(*@#^$&

"Lillian get off the ground now before your sister has a heart attack!" Screamed Mark

I swear I let out the biggest breath I didn't even realise I was holding, "Breath babe, Just breath" I heard Marks voice pulse through me. At each word I let in a deep breath and then realised. 

Once I was calm I walked over to the now laughing histerically Lilian, "YOU IDIOT! WHAT IF I LOST YOU!? I WOULD HAVE KNOW ONE!" With that I turned my back and walked towards the ice-cream palour while Mark yelled at my sister.

The door made a slight dingging noise,

RING, RING

I laughed as I saw the little old ladys head pop up, "Hello A, How did we go tonight." She asked as she went towards the chocolate, mint ice-cream.

"We all won, though I was about to kill that sister of mine" Maggie laughed and handed me the ice-cream.

I walked over to the back booth and waited for the rest of them. Though when the door bell went again only Mark walked in.

"Hay babe, you all right?" He asked wrapping an arm around me and stealing some of my ice-cream.

"Yeah im fine, where is that sister of mine anyway?" I asked while snuggling closer to him.

"Alex said he would walk her home." I laughed

"I think he has a thing for her." I smiled triumphantly though Mark said something that I was not ment to hear, "You have know idea" 

Once I was done with my ice-cream I grabbed Mark by the hand and we strolled beside the woods like always. I laughed as he made Shadow puppets using the nights light.

As I walked suddenly my ankle twists. I scream out in pain and I hear Mark swear under his breath. 

"Shh baby girl, I'll help you I promise" I blinked back the tears that where threatening to escape my eyes as Mark kept repeating those words.

I felt my body breaking and I knew what was coming that pain were you wanted it all to end. I saw it in my older siblings and my dad explained allot before he left. But I knew what was coming at least I had someone there. 

@#$!@U#Y$!^@$&*!^)!*_!@*$(*!^%&!@#_!#*%)(*!@^$%(!&@*#*$^!@#^$&&!@#$%!^&$)!(@$_)

Sorry its short... and bad but only a limited amount of time :) anyway please comment BELLOW! FAN!!! and VOTE!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE leave a comment thanks sooooo much,

COURTNEY :)