Chapter 13 (Pic of Almond)

Hey guys! Sorry for the wait! I've been a bit busy, but I promise I'm getting this updating thing going!! :)

Enjoy! DON'T FORGET TO VOTE/COMMENT/FAN BECAUSE IT MAKES ME HAPPY AND SHOWS ME YA LIKE WHAT YA READ!! :)

OKAY, I'M DONE <<<< oops, CAPS :P

Anna

~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 13

"Now a soft kiss - Aye, by that kiss, I vow endless bliss"

- John Keats

*Rhea*

Rhea slowly awakened her muscles deliciously sore from last night and a small smile on her lips. Her eye lids fluttered slowly as she felt light kisses along her cheek.

Hadrian was hovering above her with a wolfish grin on his lips. "Good morning, little wife." He smirked. Rhea flushed, her cheeks burning and gave her husband a tentative smile.

"Good morn." She whispered. Hadrian chuckled at her shyness and leaned down to kiss her full mouth. Rhea soaked in her husband's new attitude. He was acting like a renewed man! "You are well, my lord?"

Hadrian laughed aloud. "My dear wife, I have never been better. But we must awaken now; we leave for the country in an hour or so."

"Oh?" Rhea's eyes widened. "So soon? But I have not met the staff . . . nor have I-"

"Hush, sweetheart." Hadrian brushed away her curls from her face. "My household arrived in the country last night, they are awaiting our arrival; you will meet them there. Your ladies maid is waiting outside our door; she will assist you in dressing."

Rhea thought for a moment. Apparently, Hadrian had everything sorted out. She gave him a smile and looked away, aware that both she and he were wearing nothing atall.

"Do not become shy, little one. I am now your husband in every way." He whispered the last part in her ear. Rhea groaned when he kissed her ear bud and continued downward to her neck.

A sudden knock interrupted them and she nearly jumped. Hadrian pulled away from her and gave a puff of air towards the door; he turned towards her, becoming gentle. "Did I hurt you much, my love?"

Rhea blushed scarlet and tried to turn away but Hadrian held her chin in his firm grip. He was determined to get an answer out of her. "Not much, I am a little sore, though."

Hadrian nodded, another knock made Hadrian roll his eyes in exasperation, "Just a moment."

He quickly removed himself from the bed a donned a robe. He went to open the door and allowed Lily in. Hadrian looked back towards the bed and smiled slightly at Rhea. "I will wait for you at the dining room for breakfast and then we leave for the country."

Rhea nodded and Lily came to help her dress once Hadrian left. She took a quick bath and directed Lily to don her in the light blue frock that her mother had bought her. Once she finished dressing in that she allowed Lily to plait her hair swiftly and then accompany her to the dining room.

As promised, Hadrian awaited there for her with a pleasant smile and took her hand once she stepped through the threshold. "Clarke, assist Lily to the carriage. We shall be out shortly."

Clarke gave a distinct nod and then guided Lily through the kitchen. Rhea was seated by Hadrian and they breakfasted on eggs and ham and stew soup. It had been prepared for them the night before.

"You look lovely, Rhea." Hadrian commented. "You should keep your hair like that, I like it down."

Rhea murmured her thanks and continued eating, finding herself famished after last night's activities. Once they finished eating, Hadrian led her to the carriage waiting for them outside and they began their journey.