F**king Perfect

P!nk~F**king Perfect

Made a wrong turn, once or twice. Dug my way out, blood & fire. Bad decisions, that's alright. Welcome to my silly life.

Mistreated, misplace,misunderstood. Miss knowing its all good. It didn't slow me down. Mistaken, always second guessing. Underestimated, look i'm still around.

Pretty pretty please, don't you ever ever feel, like your less than, fucking Perfect. Pretty pretty please, if you ever ever feel, like your nothing, your fucking perfect, to me.

You're so mean(you're so mean) when you talk(when you talk), about yourself. You we're wrong. Change the voices(change the voices), in your head(in your head). Make them like you instead.

So complicated. Look how we are making. Feel with so much hatred, such a tired game. It's enough, i've done all I can think of. Chased down all my demons. I see you do the same. WHOA WHOA!

Pretty pretty please, don't you ever, ever feel, like your less than, fucking Perfect. Pretty pretty please, if you ever ever feel, like your nothing, your fucking perfect, to me.

The whole world is scared so I swallow the fear, the only thing I should be drinking is an ice cold beer. So cool and lime & we try, try, try but we try to hard, it's a waste of my time. Done looking for the critics, cos they're everywhere. They don't like my jeans, they don't get my hair. Exchange ourselves & we do it all the time. Why do we do that, why do I do that (why do I do that?) YEEAAHH! OHHHHH! OH PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE OHHH!

Pretty Pretty please, don't you ever,ever feel, like your less than, fucking Perfect! Pretty pretty please, if you ever ever feel, like your nothing, Your Fucking Perfect, To Me! Yeah! YOUR PERFECT, YOUR PERFECT (ohh) 

Pretty, pretty please if you ever ever feel, like your nothing, Your Fucking Perfect, To Me