Smash Into You (2)

Comment, Vote, Fan? :D

*

I stayed silent as Mr Johnson continued to ask me questions. I really didn’t want to get any of his spit in my mouth.

“Well? What do you have to say for yourself Miss Diamond?” Mr Johnson exclaimed.

I waited to see if he was going to anything else, and when he didn’t I sighed and began to explain my side of the story.

“It was the beginning of a lovely Friday morning sir. The sun was shining, the birds were tweeting and I’d been planning to dye my hair red. Though you can see that didn’t go very well,” I paused, pointing to my head. His eyes widened at the site of my hair, only realising now that it wasn’t its usual colour. What a nob.

“Anyway,” I continued, “School finished at the usual time of 2 o’clock and Jennifer, my roommate, began to dye my hair at 4ish. Once we were done, we went to the common room so everyone could see how it looked at the same time. However before I could expose my hair, Heidi decided to pull the towel off my head herself! And guess what? My hair was green! So you’d have thought that it was Jennifer who pulled this awful prank on me, and so did I. I pounced on her and pinned her to the floor. But when I started screaming at her, and asking her for answers Heidi here interrupted, saying it wasn’t Jennifer’s fault. She said she had been the one to swap the red dye with green dye. Though I do wonder why they sell green dye. Who’d want to dye their hair green…? Yuck.”

“Can you just get to the point?” Heidi snapped. My voice obviously irritated her, and she knew she was in major trouble. Ha.

“She said the dye doesn’t come off for three weeks. I’m obviously not going to let her get away with it. And so, I kicked her in the area that hurts boys, and pulled out some of her cheap weave, and everything lost control from there...” I finished.

“So you’re the reason this fight began?” Mr Johnson asked.

“Um, no? If she hadn’t tampered with my belongings, then this wouldn’t have happened!” I clarified.

“But you assaulted Heidi first, didn’t you?” he interrogated.

“I guess you could say that… But it was for a good reason!” I added.

“We do not condone violence of any sort here at London’s Boarding School for the Talented. I’m sure you know this, don’t you, Miss Diamond?”

“Yes but…”

“No but’s,” he interrupted me. “You have broken one of the most important rules here. Consequently, you must be punished.”

“What about Heidi? She attacked me too!” I retorted.

“I didn’t kick you in the face though, did I? I didn’t break your nose!” Heidi retorted back.

Ignoring her, I continued to speak, “What’s my punishment? Detention until the end of term? Community service?”

“No, this is much more serious,” Mr Johnson replied. “I’ll actually be calling your mother, asking her to come in tomorrow. Then we will be able to discuss your behaviour, and what punishment seems best.”

I gasped. My mother was coming? God I was screwed…

“As for you Heidi, you will be having community service until the end of term. You will also continue having community service until the end of September, after the summer holidays.”

I looked at Heidi and saw she was smirking at me. How could she get off so easily? She hit me too!

“I’ll also be calling your mother Heidi.”