Finished Review- Dissident by maybemyranda (In Process)

Dissident  by maybemyranda- ( Book still in the proccess of uploading but it is too good to not read it )

The "Blurb" ~~

"Twelve years ago, the tyrannous American Government began gruesome, DNA-altering experiments on now 17-year old Leilayana.  

Three years ago, they thought that they had perfected her.  

Two years ago, she stopped complying.  

Now, she lives in a place "for those waiting"; and soon, the waiting will be over."

How I found it ~~

I had came in contact with the author through another book, though she probably didn't realize this. She had comented on the 'Worst Story On Wattpad', saying something about being polish. As you probably know, I'm polish myself so I followed her. She then messaged me saying-

"Hey, thanks for the follow! Think you could check out my story, Dissident? If so, that'd be awesome :D

P.S., Are you Polish? 'Cause I am! :D"

And I was like, course, I'll try it out. And now I think I've done the best thing ever by reading it.

What I think ~~

I was pretty skeptical at first. I hadn't read a sci-fic in a long time, so I was scared that I won't like it. But I was soooo wrong. This book follows the life of Leilayana ( a pretty long name, I personaly prefer L.) who is a successful experiment that lives in a place called a sanct in what was once known as the U.S. She was moved here for punishment, as she was the "only" successful experiment of human engineering and she didn't want to cooperate. Therefore now she lives in a place full of failed experiments. I mean until she meets Jay, Aspen and Anders. Will this trio help her become free again? Well you have to read it to find out :P . The author writes in so much detail that I was overhelmed. She writes so professionaly, that this book, in my opinion, might be published after its finished. As I said before, this is a si-fic set in the new era were children are used to experiment on so they could breed a new type of superhumans. And even though at the beginning it doesn't sound like it, I think there might be some romance involved afterwards. Again, it is a GREAT Book . I normally don't write about books that have so little reads and are so short, but this one kind of hooked me from the beginning and I couldn't stop reading it. ( warning- it may contain some spelling mistakes. maybemyranda, I suggest you get and editor that will spot the things you don't. Oh and im volunteering to be one:] )

SO PEOPLE. READ THIS BOOK PLEASE AS IT IS ONE OF THE BEST IVE READ AND IM NOT EVEN JOKING HERE!!!!! SERIOUSLY! <3<3<3

I give it~~

Cover- **** and 1/2 

Storyline- ***** 

Way of writing- - ****