Finished Review - Hell No, I'm never gonna get married to you! By Tauralicious

Hell No, I'm never gonna get married to you! By Tauralicious ( Book completed)

The "blurb"~~

"Be careful what you wish for, because sometimes wishes come true... especially if you wish for something NOT to happen!

Andy Carter ends up in the bed with Austin Blake, a rich arrogant guy, just before she gets to know she's going to have to marry him. Some family traditions and business deals made these two, totally opposite people, bind in an intangible force of.... LOVE...

Hate transforming into unconditional Love.........

Lust-filled intentions turning into unending Love.........

But somethings won't just let them be together!

Will Andy Carter ever going to get married to Austin Blake??

A twisty, jealous, juicy, cranky, lustful, Arranged Love Story....... "

What I think ~~

First of all, I have to say that Tauralicious is an excellent writer. I really like romance books, but I never have been into 'arrange marriage' stuff. However the Hell No books just got me so hooked up that I read the first one in one day. It's not some cheesy romance book for middle age women. It's an exceptionally well written, comedy/ romance masterpiece! I recommend it to everyone who loves books with happy ends and a lot of LOOOOVE :). 

The book tells us the story of Andy Carter, who is a 'common' teenage girl. It starts with a party where we meet the handsome jerk, Mr. Annoying Austin Blake. I found it pretty depressing at first because Austin makes fun of our main character which makes her totally upset. Therefore it goes downhill... Just for a moment though. It's then when Austin 'apologises' to poor Andy, and turns into this super-duper cute guy. Go figure, they end up in bed together. This is when everything goes into action. Andy's parents arranged her marriage with their friend's son. To make her parents happy, Andy agreed with the marriage, but little did she know that her to-be-husband is the jerk with whom she ended up having sex the other day. 

I'm not going to give you any more detail's because that will just spoil the fun of reading this book (muahahaha). All I'm going to say that when things look like everything is going to be alright, everything just gets ruined. 

(Spoiler here, don't read on if you don't wanna know what's gonna happen at the end!!!!)

~~

~~~

~~

~~

~~

For those of you who are really impatient ( like me:D) then here's a give away-

Yes, Austin and Andy will live together, happily ever after.

 HOORAYYYYYY!!!!!

I give it-

For the storyline- * * * * *

Style of writing   - * * * *

Cover                  - * * *