XIV: When the Hellcat Gives a Warning

WARNING: Unedited

I had trouble with this chapter mainly because it's partially a filler chap once again but hopefully you guys like it even if I don't.  >.<!

___________________________________________________________

Stubborn Hearts:

XIV: When the Hellcat Gives a Warning

HELENA

I wanted to scream out in frustration or punch someone so badly. That’s how angry I felt. As I stared at Ella who chewed on her nail, nervously, her emerald green eyes flickering to the bathroom door each time she heard groans from behind it, I knew I had to suppress that anger. It wasn’t Sam’s fault that she stupidly let her anger get the best of her when it came to that conniving bastard. No, it wasn’t her fault at all. The person to blame for bringing the Black Vendetta here is a certain blonde haired, blue eyed girl who shouldn’t have crossed paths with me. 

If she kept on walking and ignored my grunts as those idiots pounded me, she wouldn’t be in danger. Tony wouldn’t have sent his little ol’ Hellcat here. Our paths wouldn’t have crossed. But it did and now, my recruits are being attacked and being ordered to keep a close eye to this academy because a certain someone couldn’t keep her hands off her girlfriend. If she kept her focus on the demand I given her then, I wouldn’t be bombarded with the Black Vendetta barging through the school doors and declaring their leader’s hatred with each fist. 

I sighed heavily, running my hands through my hair as I glared at the wall across from me where I sat on my bed. Ella got up from Danni’s bed and began to pace around the room, my eyes trailing after her, narrowing. This wasn’t the first time Sam got in a little predicament. The last few times were nothing compared to this. Those times where Sam actually had her head in the game and listened to my instructions, she would come back with only a few scratches. Nothing bad like I saw the moment I burst through the door and saw her laying on my bed, laughing at our expressions as blood ran down her lips to her chin as it dripped to her shirt. The bruises that were healing from the beat down I gave her last time were now replaced with newer ones. 

I know Sam didn’t back down. If she was useless in a fight, she would be in a pissed off mood the next day, scolding herself on how she could’ve fought harder. Everyone who was in the same room with her would see the dark mood she was in and wouldn’t bother her. If they did, they wouldn’t be able to walk the next day. Though, seeing her laughing while she’s injured wasn’t something new. This girl was psychotic. She laughed away her pain instead of moaning like any sane person. She enjoys the pain; more like a lesson to learn from to improve. That was Sam for you. 

The door to the room opened and in came Amanda carrying a few items in her hands that Ella requested. I didn’t understand why Ella couldn’t fetch them herself than allowing Amanda to do it. The storage room was just one floor below. But of course, her instinct to know if Sam was alright overpowered her. That’s the thing I never understood in Ella and Sam’s relationship. One didn’t care on the trouble they get themselves into while the other worries. Danni would sometimes lecture Sam each time Ella fusses over what Sam got herself into. I knew Danni was annoyed of her wariness and made Sam hear it each time but does Sam listen? Look what she got herself into. She got herself beaten up badly and comes out with a stupid grin on her face.

“Do you need anything else?’ Amanda asked Ella, her ocean blue eyes flickering to me for a brief moment before consoling Ella. 

“No,” Ella shook her head, grabbing the few water bottles and crackers from Amanda. “This is fine.”