GREY/5

We drove down the street to the bar and walked back inside.
Emmett and jax smirked at us both and got back to work.
They knew what we were before we even saw it ourselves.
Stopping dead in my tracks I was met face to face with Louis.
My ex.
and also Harry's stepbrother.
Still drunk and off my hinges I swayed a bit in front of him waiting for something. Anything.
"How's my whore of a brother been?" He smirked knowing Harry's reputation far too well.
"Aw look Louis there goes the fuck I gave." Harry said back bitterly.
I giggled and tried to walk past him eager for a drink.
His hands reached for my wrist and he had pinned them behind my back.
"Let go of me!" I yelled trying to wrestle free.
His hot breathe ticked my neck as he leaned in close, "admit it grey, you miss this. You were just a naïve, innocent, little prude and well we took care of that didn't we." He smirked pressing his cold lips to mine.
Repulsed I pulled away as much as I could and spit in his face.
"Go to hell." I seethed.
It all happened pretty fast, but Louis had raised his hand and was inches away from slapping my face, but a punch to the gut stopped him.
I opened my eyes and saw Emmett and Harry had stopped him.
I finally let out the breath I didn't know I was holding in, and thanked them. Harry dragged his stepbrother outside in a rage and I didn't want to know how that ended.
I strode off to my seat and Emmett handed me a beer.
"Thanks." I muttered.
"No problem. No sick scumbags allowed here." He chuckled.
I ran my hands through my clean hair and blushed just thinking about what happened before and during that shower.
Harry pulled a seat up beside me and took a sip of my beer.
He about gagged.
"Emmet, get me the strong stuff." He said looking over the bar.
I chuckled and grabbed my beer from him.
"Oh styles, you never were a lightweight." I smirked.
He laughed and playfully hit my arm.
"Ah you know me so well."
I finished off my drink and then walked around and made a few friends who's names I knew I would not remember in the morning.
I looked back around for Harry and saw him grinding on some random girl.
I stayed back and watched this horror movie unfold right before my eyes.
I saw the way she looked at him as if he were a tall glass of water in a desert.
And then she kissed him.
She fucking kissed him.
My face flustered up and got all red and the last thing I wanted to do was cry out of jealousy.
I stormed away. Hurt by his affection towards someone else.
I walked around looking for a plaything to just maybe spark some jealousy out of Harry and eventually found one.
So I just walked right up to him and asked for his name.
"So zayn, when'd you get here? Haven't seem your face around here." I said intrigued by him.
He chuckled and looked me up and down.
"Well I actually just moved here. I'm going to college over at NYU."
"No way! I go there too! Well when I'm half sober and able to get out of bed, but eh no one really notices." I laughed stumbling a little.
He chuckled at me and his eyes lingered longer than necessary.
"Wanna dance?"
"Sure."
He took my hand and led me to the makeshift dance floor.
His hands fell to my waist and he pulled me against him.
I smirked and bit my lip when he lowered his hands.
"So can I buy you a drink?" He asked biting his lip.
I smirked, "as long as it's strong and burns like hell."
"Deal."
He pulled me over to the bar and order two shots of fireball.
"On the count of three, 1...2..."
I downed the shot and slammed the glass onto the bar top. 
He looked at me filled with curiosity and amazement.
Laughing he continued to watch me down five shots in under ten seconds.
"Damn. I like a girl who can drink." He smirked.
"Flattering gets you nowhere zayn." I smirked.
"Oh yea. Then what does?"
I felt the sexual tension between us growing.
"A little bit of this,"
I pulled him by his collar inches away from my lips and smirked.
"And then some of this,"
Running my hands through his hair and gently tugging at his roots, I continued to be a tease.
"And then this."
He was practically panting.
Leaning in painstakingly slow, my lips hovered mere millimeters away from his.
He muttered fuck under his breath and roughly pulled me to him, closing the gap between us. 
"That's how you get through life. You find what you want and take it." I whispered against his ear, tugging on his earlobe with my teeth.
I heard him sigh in pleasure and I knew I'd reeled him in good.
I pulled away and walked off. Out of the corner of my eye I could've sworn I saw Harry brooding.
One point Harry, two points me.
I heard zayn follow me outback.
"Hey wait up." He chased after me and stood in front of me.
"What's your name?" He asked.
"Grey. Grey Reynolds." I said giving him a small smile.
"Now if you'll excuse me I need to go stop my friend from murdering my ex. Well from doing so much damage that he could get sent to jail. If the rules where different I'd sure as hell let the bastard die."
I smirked and walked off to find Harry.
"Hey wait up!" He followed after me like a lost annoying puppy.
He stopped when he saw Harry.
"You son of a bitch! I swear to god I'll kill you one day! Don't you ever think about touching her ever again! EVER! YOU HEAR ME?! HAVE I MADE MYSELF CLEAR? Huh?! ANSWER ME!" Harry's raging bellows followed by crunching and groans from what was probably bones and fists.
I tried my best to pull a raging Harry off his stepbrother.
"Damn. Calm down styles."
He tried to go back to beating the shit out of him but I grabbed him by his collar.
"I said quit it!" I snarled.
His eyes traveled from me to the body on the ground then back to me.
His eyes were full of anger and lust and that whining sense of urgency to kill the man.
I sighed, "Harry. Let's go." I said sternly.
He sighed and began to walk with me until he turned around and kicked Louis in the ribs.
I heard a crack or two and cringed.
"HARRY! I said lets go!" I was pissed now and hardly ever raised my voice at him.
This got his attention.
"Damnit Harry, you can't just go around on the verge of murder." I said raising my hands and getting frustrated.
"Sorry." He mumbled.
"Whatever."
We walked back over to where zayn was and he was just standing in front of me like a moron.
"Hey uh grey.." He stuttered nervously. Intimidated by Harry.
"What?" I groaned getting annoyed.
"You wanna meet up here tomorrow night? First rounds on me." He smirked obviously not realizing my eyes where not on my chest.
"Get lost." I said harshly.
"Excuse me?!" He said confused.
"Read my lips GET FUCKING LOST BEFORE I BEAT YOU'RE ASS YOU CREEP."
He looked taken aback by my sudden outburst and mumbled bitch under his breath.
"Um how bout you say that to my face." I challenged, looking for a good fight.
"God you're such a whore." He laughed shoving past me.
Raged I grabbed his collar and shoved him against the wall.
"Say it again. I dare you!" My nails were digging into his throat.
He tried to get my hands off him, but my personality changed and I so badly would've loved to kill him.
A deep growl ripped from my lungs and my eyes were those of a blood thirsty animal.
He stuttered and frantically tried to get me off him.
"Alright cut the shit." Harry said trying to break us apart.
"Shut the hell up!" I seethed.
He sighed and picked me up off the ground.
"Harry!! PUT ME DOWN!" I screamed.
Emmett appeared in front of us and looked from me, to Harry, to zayn, and then back at me.
"What the hell is up with you?!" Emmet shouted.
"Mate it's not her." Harry said cautiously.
Emmett was confused.
Harry groaned.
"Split personality disorder remember." He said slowly.
He sighed, understanding the situation now.
"Well the alcohol probably made it worse. Come on you should get her home. She can't do too much damage there." He sighed and ran his hands through his hair.
Cautiously Harry let me down and I grunted and muttered curse words as I stormed off to the car. 
I pulled out a cigarette and lit it; enjoying the smoke as I breathed it in.
It was calming in a life threatening kind of way but oh well.
I saw Harry eyeing me out of the corner of his eye. 
"You know I hate when you smoke." He said agitated.
"Never bothered you before." I muttered.