HARRY/4

I doubled over in laughter when grey's drunk ass fell out of the barstool.
She pouted and looked up at me with her big green eyes. "That wasn't funny." She slurred trying to stand.
I just laughed even harder.
She reached for her drink hungrily and downed it in less than a minute.
Damn. She was rage drinking and that's always the best type of girl.
" aye. Dance with me?!" I asked taking her hand.
Something about her changed then. I sure didn't know what to expect but she was like wildfire.
And good god I wanted to burn.
She pulled me over to the dance floor and we started dancing. I craved every inch of her body and she was so teasing me with her skinny jeans and her tight fitting top and those eyes.
I was going to go crazy if I didn't get anything tonight.
Soon the song changed and the tempo of the song sped up just like my heart.
She started swinging her hair and grinding her hips against me and I lost my mind.
I desperately reached for her hips and she let me.
She continued to grind on me and tease me and then finally I couldn't take any more of her. I pulled her against me and kissed on her neck as she danced and I heard a moan rip through the air as I sucked on her skin hitting the spot I know she loved.
She was breathing hard and I know she was going crazy.
In a split second she dragged me into the bathroom and I had her on the counter.
She wrapped her legs around me and pulled me against her.
My lips crashed onto hers and her hands pulled at my hair.
Another moan ripped through the night as I moved my mouth down to her neck and collarbone.
I nipped at her earlobe and she shivered.
"Oh grey." I moaned against her skin.
In less than a minute if decided to throw up a wild card. "My place now!" I figured I'd try.
She was thinking about the consequences and that was one thing I didn't need her thinking about.
Sucking at the same spot that makes her melt she nodded a yes and then she was of the counter and dragging me out the bathroom.
Before she could open the door I pinned her against the door and trailed my mouth across her jawline and down her neck almost making her knees give out.
She giggled and pushed open the door pulling me behind her.
We didn't stop to say bye to Emmett or jax, judging by both their smirks they knew we were quite preoccupied.
Once in the car i placed a hand on the inside of her thigh making her squirm.
I drove to my house without getting pulled over and led her inside.
Once I closed the door I pressed her against it and continued were we left off.
"Jump!" I breathed.
She did that and I gripped her ass earning a moan.
I carried her to my bed and laid her down.
She tore off my shirt and I threw hers off along with her jeans and shoes.
She looked breath taking in just her bra and underwear.
She hungrily pulled me down and kissed me hard. Her tongue tangled with mine and her teeth pulled at my bottom lip.
With one hand I had unclasped her bra and the other was grouping her breast.
I kissed her skin and felt her nails scrape down and across my back and chest as she enjoyed every second of this.
My free hand was between her thighs and she shivered at the cold when I moved her panties aside.
Pumping in and out she moaned and bucked her hips off the sheets.
Her back arch and I could tell she was almost finished.
I quickly pulled the condom out of my pocket and tore it open with my teeth.
I tore off my jeans and underwear and rolled the condom on.
She wrapped her legs around me pulling me closer.
She wasn't a virgin. I should know.
Im the one she came to when I found out my step brother raped her.
Kicked his ass hard for it too.
I slowly entered her and rocked my hips back and forth, grinding on her.
She screamed my name and pulled at the sheets as pleasure took over us.
I moaned her name as I began to reach the end of my climax.
I got sloppier and faster as her eyes screwed shut and she was panting hard.
I pulled out and fell over next to her as we both were out of breath and fully satisfied.
I grabbed the bottle of vodka and yanked the cork off. I took a long drink and handed the bottle to her.
She smirked and took it quickly. She almost chugged the whole bottle but I took it from her and pressed my lips to hers.
Her bloodshot eyes were staring me down as I got up and walked around the bed.
She stared on curiously.
I picked her up and carried her to the shower. She grinned and got the water scorching hot.
I pinned her up against the shower wall and kissed her roughly.
With one hand holding her up, the other was in between her thighs making her moan and pull senselessly at my curls.
"Oh Harry!" She moaned kissing me.
She was about to give out when I wrapped her legs around my waist and kissed every inch of her body.
Claiming my territory and taking what's mine.
She sighed and screwed her eyes shut.
We were both breathing heavily and couldn't keep our hands off each other.
The water soon got cold and we dried off and got back in bed.
She reached for the bottle of vodka and put it to her lips.
Soon it was drained of its contents.
She stumbled out of bed and reached for her clothes.
"Going so soon?" I smirked.
She grinned and crawled back up on top of me.
She ducked down and bit at my earlobe.
"Well I was hoping you'd follow. We haven't cleaned out that liquor stash over at blue mountain." She whispered. With a smirk she ran her hands down my chest and sucked on the skin at my collarbone.
She stopped and gave me such an innocent smile.
She got up and finished dressing.
Such a tease that one.
I got out of bed and got dressed too.
Besides I had a fight to finish up over at the bar with my step brother.
She grabbed my keys off the counter and stumbled down the driveway.
I laughed and ran after her. I scooped her up and took the keys from her and then sat her in the passenger seat.
"Hey! It's my turn to drive. You're a bitch you know." She pouted.
I smirked and pulled her face roughly to mine.
"I know babe." Kissing her roughly I pulled away and started the car.
She grinned and turned on the radio.
All time low was playing so of course she turned it up all the way.
I laughed at her rebel side and kept on driving.