Wondering Love ( A Jasper Hale love Story )

FYI, Alice and Edward are mates in this book. All the other couples are the same!
     (Edited)

   "Here we are!" My mum called as we pulled up to a yellow, Victorian style, little home in the town of Forks, Washington. We had just moved from London, England. "This... Is it?" I asked surprised. "Do you not like it?" My mom asked worried. "No, I love it!" I exclaimed. Most of our bags had arrived here the other day. I grabbed my carry along bag and ran up to the front porch. There was a small porch with a porch swing. My mom grabbed the vintage key from her purse and unlocked the door. I ran inside and up the small spiral staircase and to my room.
   My room is the only room upstairs. I ran into the baby blue room where a big white bed frame stood pushed up against the wall. It was plain and simple, like me. I ran downstairs to help my mom unpack. Once everything downstairs was done, I worked on my room. I made my bed with my purple floral bedspread. I hung up the white curtains I have and set up my desk. It looked all cozy, just like my flat back in London.

    After we ordered a pizza from down the road, ate it, and got my cat Brinkley from the pet transportation station. I laid on my bed with my calico cat thinking about tomorrow. A new school, middle of the semester, what could possibly go wrong? I fell asleep at 11:15 as anxious as ever.
  I turned the alarm on my phone off at 7:15 and got ready for school. I put on a pair of skinny jeans, a cream colored shirt that had the Eiffel Tower on it, and a pair of brown ankle boots. I walked into the bathroom to put on some makeup. After I brushed my hair and styled it, I felt I was ready. My mom was already gone so I got a granola bar and walked out to my sleek black car. I guess having your mom being a doctor pays off.
I pulled up to the office to get my papers where the lady at the front desk instructed me on what to do with them. She highlighted the best routes on my map. I walked back out to my car and parked in the students parking lot that was filling up quickly. I had one of the nicest cars in the lots either that or the shiny Volvo from across the lot. I stepped out of my car and slung my tan bag across my shoulder. All eyes were on me. I locked my car and walked towards building 'C' where my first class was, government.
I looked at my map as I navigated myself through the crowded hallway, occasionally looking up. I felt something hard and cold crash into me. I looked up to see a beautiful boy with gold hair and slight curls standing in front of me. He looked about 6'3 compared to my shortness at a towering size of 5'5 (Sarcasm). "I, I'm so. I wasn't looking where I was going. I-" he cut me off as his soft velvety voice flowed through the air. "It's okay. It was my fault." He nodded at me and walked away calmly. That was embarrassing.
I walked into government and gave my slip to the teacher who seated me at an empty table for two. I took my seat up against the wall and waited for class to start. "Alice, will you take a seat next to our new student, Ms. Bale?" The teacher asked. A girl with a big smile, short black hair that sticks out in every direction, and golden brown eyes. I never caught the color of the boys eyes that I ran into.
"Hi, I'm Alice! You must be Adeline?" She asked plopping down next to me. "Uh, just Addie." I corrected. "Okay, well Addie. I hope we can be great friends. Want to sit with us at lunch?" She asked. "Sure!" I said. Class had started and we are reading a book I had never heard of. Pride and Prejudice.
After AP history and biology, I sat down at a table in the library for study hall when I felt a light tap on my shoulder. I turned around to find the pixie little girl Alice standing behind me. "Don't you want to sit with my family and I?" She asked me lifting me out of my seat. "Okay." I said following her to a table. There sitting at the table Was a girl with blond hair holding hands with a big muscular guy sitting next to a guy with brown hair. Sitting at the table was the boy I had ran into! I gasped hoping it wouldn't be as loud as I suspected but I was wrong. "What's the matter?" She asked. "Nothing," I said to fast. "Here, take a seat." She said pulling out a chair next to the beautiful boy I ran into.
   "Hi," I smiled at him as I took my seat. "Hey," he waved. "Addie, this is Emmett, Rosalie, Edward, and Jasper." Alice said pointing to each one. Jasper I pulled out my book for history which had my homework in. We were learning about the confederate army. "Do you like that stuff?" The boy asked me looking at my textbook. "Uh, I guess. It's kind of interesting." I answered him. I heard a low chuckle from the big guy across from me. "Cool," he replied. I went back to what I was doing.
   After study hall, I went to lunch with the Cullen's  I took a seat at their table with my lunchbox. I ate my salad quietly knowing all eyes were on me. I finally looked up and broke the silence. "Aren't you guys going to eat." I said noticing no one had touched their food on their tray. "Oh, we had a big breakfast. Our mother likes to cook so she goes all out." Edward answered for all of them. "Oh... Okay." I said going back down to my food.
  Lunch was quiet and awkward. Finally, after it was over, I walked to trigonometry. I found out I shared that class with Jasper, plus! The only bad part about that is he makes me very nervous. I sat down at a table pushed against the wall after giving the teacher my slip, as Jasper slid down next to me. "Hello, Adeline." He said in a southern accent. "Uh, it's just Addie." I corrected him. "I like Adeline. Is that okay?" He asked me. "Uh, yeah. Um sure." I stumbled to get out. My hand was shaking so I quickly hid it under the desk to hide it but he must have caught that because he smirked.
   After class I walked to the gym and slipped in the girls locker room quickly. I got dressed and walked into the gym where of course, looking like a god, stood Jasper with Edward at his side. I hurried up and walked by trying not to be noticed. "Where are you going?" I heard him ask as he set a cold hand on my shoulder making me jump. "I, uh. I was just-" I put my head down and walked away embarrassed.
  After gym was over I walked to my locker after changing and gathered up my books. I walked out to the parking lot to find Edward, Emmett, and Jasper standing by the shiny Volvo. I heard a slight sound that I wasn't really sure I heard, metal crushing. I whipped my head around to see what it was. Jasper's face had an angry expression on it as Emmett was leaning in talking to him. The car they were standing by now had a hand sized dent in the top of it. I minded my own business and drove home.

I pulled up to the house to see my mums gold car sitting in the driveway. I parked the car and ran into the house. "Mum, you're home!" I called running inside. "Addie! How was your first day at school?" She asked hugging me. "It was good. I met some kid today and his sister. I think his name was Jasper. Jasper hale and Alice Cullen. Adopted I think?" I explained. "Yeah, I work with Dr. Cullen. Really nice guy, and kind of appealing." She noted. "Yeah, Jasper is really good looking." I told her.
I sat down at the table and did my homework. It was quite easy for the first day. "Oh, I left something at the hospital. Do you want to come with me or stay here?" She asked grabbing her keys. "I'll come with you mum." I said getting up from the couch. I took my rain jacket off the hook and followed her out to the car.

It was all so fast. My mom bent down to grab the tube of Chapstick she dropped as I heard the sound of metal crunching. A big semi coming in front of us. I felt pain spread through my head and my arm. "Mum!" I screamed. I felt someone grabbing at my waist as they pulled me out of the scrunched car that was now damaged. "Stop! My mums in there!" I cried out. "Shh, it's okay Adeline. Help is on the way." I heard a smooth voice whispering in my ear. "Jasper?" I asked not moving my eyes from the scene of the wreck. "Adeline. Are you hurt?" He asked. I shook my head. I couldn't breath. That's when it hit me.
My scream ripping through the air. I squirmed to get out of Jaspers firm grip. I sobbed making breathing harder. I sat on his lap out on the side of the road in the grass. I cried into his shirt and he comforted me. He rocked me back and forth as he hummed an unfamiliar tune. The tears fogged up my vision and the last thing I remember was Jasper telling me to not let go of life.