loosing him

(Stefan runs into the house with Damon and Elena smiles at them sadly)

Stefan: explain to us what happened.

Elena: well Jeremy took Ella home and I pulled up in the car. Ella was crying and Jeremy was trying to stop her from crying. I told Jeremy to take her inside and here we are

Damon: I’m going to go see if they’re ok and then I’ll call carol and Liz

Stefan: ok Elena come on we’ll make her some hot chocolate

(Damon walks to Jeremy’s room because Jeremy took Ella up there; Ella and Jeremy look at the door when Damon comes in)

Jeremy: what do you want Damon

Ella: jer be nice

Damon: are you ok Ella, what happened

Jeremy: Ella why don’t you go see Elena, I’ll tell Damon what happened.

Ella: (wipes some tears away) sure

(Ella walks downstairs and Elena runs over and hugs her)

Elena: I’m so sorry Ella are you ok?

Ella: nope but I’ll be fine I guess

Elena: (hands her a cup) here I made you some hot chocolate come and sit down; we can talk that normally helps when I’m upset

Ella: thanks Elena, you know I’ve never had a friend before

Stefan: (concerned) why’s that?

Ella: don’t know mum left when I was little so I grew up with my dad, who is… I mean was pretty weird. He believed in the supernatural so that me the weird guys daughter. Sorry I’m rambling I do that a lot.

Elena: its fine it helps getting to know you better

Stefan: do you know why your mum left

Elena: STEFAN that could be personal to Ella

Ella: no Elena its fine, you’ll find out soon anyway. There was a man named Klaus (Ella pauses and they nod for her to continue) well Elijah is my godfather and Klaus didn’t like it, because mum told Klaus that he was going to be my godfather but she chose Elijah instead. He somehow made my mother leave. I was only 2 years old. I don’t remember anything about her. All I have from her is a locket but it doesn’t open. Dad moved us here. He told me that that mum was born here and that maybe she moved back here, I hoped she was here but I read the town logs earlier today she’s not here. Anyway so Klaus is a total creep who hates me because of what my mother did, he cut off all communications, if I was to meet him again I probably wouldn’t even recognise him. So that’s my story about my slightly dysfunctional family. Sorry that was a bit long wasn’t it?

Stefan: no it was interesting; you can tell us anything, can I ask you some questions (Ella nods) favourite colour, full name, age, family history, favourite food, siblings

Ella: wait did you say family history. (stefan nods whilst elena shoots him a look) ok then, well my full name is Ariella Rosaline price, I’m 16 years old, my favourite colour is aquamarine, favourite food is carrots. No siblings. Family history, well not a lot of family history that I know of, dad was kind of secretive with that kind of information, he used to say. Ella the less you know the better and I would just leave the subject alone.