chap-45

I got back home at 8 after we were done at the mall, Nick brought me back to he's house and we sat on he's bed and watched movies. I love'd being with him. He was the best and always new what to say.

"Hey, how was nick" Anna asked walking in her bedroom, I was laying down on her bed. Texting Adison.

"Pretty good, I always love seeing him" I said looking at her past my phone.

"Thats good, he miss's you when your gone" She said getting changed in to black shorts and a tanktop.

"Well Then ill come back more often" I smiled.

----------

I woke to Anna, singing. I looked around and she was in for of her mirroir, straighting her hair and singing. She wore, black tights and a white shirt. She also had a light green long coat and a dark red infinite scarf on. 

"What are you doing" I asked with a tired voice, I rolled over and closed my eyes.

"I am going on a breakfast date with Nick" She said putting hair spray on.

"Cute, but your making to much noise" I said throwing a pillow at her.

she dogded it and laughed, I got up and got change. I put on her acid washed jeans and a band tee. I slipped on my litas and put my hair in a messy bun then walked down stairs. I went to the kitchen and called Nora.

"Hello" 

"Hey nora, do you wanna go out for breakfast" I asked sitting at the island.

"Sure, ill pick you up in 5, decide were where going" I laughed then said bye.

I got up went back up stairs and grabbed my bag, I went to the living room and waited for nora. 

----

"So where are we going" she asked as I hopped in to her car.

"Duh, pancake house" 

she laughed and we drove off, I smiled and turned on the radio. my fav song came on 'acapella'. I cranked it and started singing at the top of my lungs. Nora joined, we sang and laughed.

Once we got there, I ran in and quickly picked a table. Nora joined me once she parked her car. 

"Your hungry" She laughed.

"Well duh, when I am I not" ew giggled then our waiter came.

"What can I get you girls" he asked smiling at Nora.

"to coffees" I said.

I looked at nora and she blushed, I wiggled my eyebrows and she gave me a stern look.

"No, theres nothing between me and that guy" she said smiling.

"Well nooo, duh! he probably doesn't even have your number" I said smiling evily.

"Dont do anything stupid" she said giving me a pouty face.

Once he gave us our drinks and we ordered, I grabbed he's hand and gave him Noras number.

"Call her!" I yelled as he walked off.

"No we didn't" she said giving me her straight face.

"Oh yes I did" we started laughing and thats when her phone went off. She texted back then looked up and blushed a beat red.

"He just asked me on a date" She squealed.

"See. I am awesome" I stated, then our food was brought to us. We eat in silence. Well, more like she talked. I stuffed my face.

About 20min later, I payed and she got flirty with the waiter boy. I grabbed her arm and dragged her to the car. Once we got there she unlocked it and we hopped in and started driving off.

"You were hardcore flirtting" I laughed.

"oops" she gigled