Chapter One

Hello there.(: Welcome. 

Comment and like and all that jazz. Hope you enjoy.<3*             

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 CHAPTER ONE

                 My pencil re-traced the lines already drawn on my desk. Swirls and hearts clouded my mind. It was all I could focus on. A book slammed down on an unknown desk and I jumped a little in my seat and looked around. Faces of my classmates, bored and sleepy looking, surrounded me. No different from my own I supposed.

 A piece of paper, rolled into a ball, hit my foot which caused a small smile to spread across my face. After quickly looking up at the teacher to be sure he was properly distracted, I reached down and picked up the unattractive crumpled up wad of paper.

My mind ran through the possible list of senders. Not many people I knew would use such a primitive form of communication. It was so childish and silly that it made me silently laugh to myself. I slowly unrolled it and smoothed out the paper so it was legible.

Roses are red.

Violets are blue.

I think you’re cute

Wanna go screw?

I rolled my eyes and tried to suppress a laugh. I turned around in my chair to look at the only person that I know who was immature enough to send me something like that. He was already staring at me, and when I looked back at him, he just smiled and winked.

I smiled and mouthed the word, “Clever”, to him and turned back around. I could hear Bryce laugh from the back of the room.       

The bell rang. Within two seconds flat he was next to me, grabbing my hand and pulling me up out of my desk. Bryce gathered me into his arms and whispered into my neck.

“Like my little poem?” He laughed then, obviously impressed with what he thought was his creative masterpiece.

“Real cute," I muttered, fake-annoyed, trying not to laugh along with him. The poem wasn’t that funny, but the fact that he thought it was, was hilarious to me. “Does blue and screw even really rhyme?”

“Of course they do. But come on, babe. You know you loved it," he whispered, still into my neck. Bryce’s breath on my neck made me shiver. I pulled away and started to gather my books into my bag, shooting him a glare which let him know that I indeed did find it cute, which made him smile.

“I knew it. Now come on.” I allowed him to take my hand and pull me out of the classroom and down the hall, stopping quickly at both of our lockers respectively. Once in awhile, Bryce would lean over and kiss my cheek, straight out of the blue, while our classmates looked on and stared. It was an incredible feeling.

While we were walking through the courtyard, on route to the parking lot, Bryce looked over and nudged me pretty hard, catching me off guard and knocking me slightly off-balance.

“Got plans tonight?” he asked, but he already knew my answer. I rolled my eyes at him, but smiled.

“I don’t know, do we?” We had reached his car and he was already putting the key in the ignition.

“I was thinking, and you know I don’t do that very often, that you and I hop in my baby right here,” he said while patting the steering wheel. “And zoom out to that little mini-golf place on the corner by that…,” he paused, obviously trying to remember where it was. “The.. music store you always go to...,” he stammered out.