Chapter 2

MissSuoerDaniels, this is for you because you were the first person to dedicate a chapter to me and I love your writing. Keep it up, and anyone else who reads this, go read her story "finding Max" it's amazing.

*Gray*

I gazed into those beautiful hazel orbs for what felt like an eternity. Looking into them is like looking into the most beautiful forest at the beginning of spring. The soft browns and rich, earthy greens woven together with flecks of orange and gold, like my own sun peeking through in his breathtaking gaze that locked me in like stone. Then I realized, I really am lying here like stone. Damn it! Now he probably thinks I have brain damage, I must have been lying here for hours.

I cleared my throat and licked my dry lips, watching his eyes dart down to follow the movement, "Um...hi." I said lamely and started gnawing on my bottom lip, a habit I always had out of nervousness. He didnt respond and his eyes were still trained on my mouth so i decided to try again, "You're M-Matt Frost." I stuttered like an idiot, but aperantly it worked because his eyes shot right back up to mine and once again I was sucked into them which led me to my next bout of word vomit, "Hi Matt Frost." I whispered.

I watched a bemused smirk fall across his face and I couldn't help the scarlet blush that burned across my cheeks and neck as I realized how horrifically stupid I sounded, babbling away like some love struck teenage girl. I began to squirm a bit under his gaze and he must have noticed my discomfort because his smirk turned into an all out grin as he leaned closer. I could feel his breath on my neck as he spoke lowly, "You have no idea how glad I am that you know my name, but I'd be much more interested in learning yours." His hot minty breath on my skin sent the most delicious shivers down my spine and straight to my souther region, that paired with his mouthwatering smell, like the forest right after it rains, left me with a slight problem that I really hoped didnt get any bigger seeing as my skinny jeans couldn't hide much.

I heard him inhale deeply and sigh before standing up and dragging me with him by my hand, sending that bubbling warmth to attack my body again before he let go, but didnt step back. He stared at me expectantly and I wasn't sure what for until I remembered what he had said before. My name, right, "ummm......" I looked down at my feet and then back up to his eyes. What was my name again? Shit! I know I have a name. Matt Frost? No, that would be the sex god standing infront of me, so why was it the only name I could think of?!?!

"Grayson Chandler McMahn!!!" That's it! That's my name! I turned towards the steps of Lincoln high to face the demented pixie who was screeching my name just in time to see my best friend stomping towards me in her normal over the top fashion. Bri stopped directly infront of me, wedging herself between my and mat without even looking at him and started yelling like the tiny banshee she is, "Gray, baby! Are you okay?" I stared at her and simply nodded my head as i saw Matt watchin her, amusement and curiosity clear on his features. "Good honey, beacuse your sister came running into the school telling me how Matt Fucking Frost hit you in the face with his balls." I felt another blush tinge my cheeks as my eyes just about popped out of their sockets and I oticed Matt's do the same as he choked on a laugh. This caught Bri's attention and she whirled around to face him, jabbing a finger in his face, "and as for you," she hollered up at him seeing as he was at least eight inches taller than her. She gestured toward me with her free hand and continued, "you break it, you buy it. And let me tell you he ain't cheap, I should know, I'm his pimp."

Mortified, I lunged at her and wrapped one arm around her waist while clamping my free hand over her mouth. I looked up at Matt to see his sexy mouth pulled into a grin as he watched us with amusement. "Just ignore her," I said tightening my hold on Bri as she tried to escape, "she forgot to take her shut-the-f*ck-up pills this morning. OUCH!!" I yelped when my supposed to be bestie bit my hand. "What the hell Bri?!?!" I yelled as she jumped away from me and stuck her tongue out at me.