Wait...my boyfriend's a WHAT!?!?!?

This very first chapter of my very first book is dedicated to that very awesome chick up there for being my very first follower. She also happens to be an amazing author so go read her shit! I wanna dive right in so there will be an authors note at the end if you want to read it (please do) ENJOY THE SEXILICIOUSNESS!!

I didn't understand how I could be so lucky. Just a normal guy in Texas and now, all of a sudden, I'm walking down a winding dirt road with Taylor friggin Lautner! My hand brushed against his as I watched the trees thicken around us until soon we were deep within an un-penetrable forest.

"Grayson?", I turned to face the owner of that deep sexy voice calling me name and saw Taylor standing a few feet away from me and slowly retreating. "I need to show you something." And that was all he said before a giant wolf was standing in his place.

I took a step back, mouth agape and eyes about to pop out of my head, "oh my god." Was all I managed to choke out before he came trotting up to me wagging his tail. "You're a werewolf in real life too?" I asked though the answer was literally staring me in the face.

"Yes" I heard his voice echo in my mind, "and that's not all. Grayson, it's you" he mentally told me as he looked into my wide green eyes with his soft brown ones, "you're the one I've imprinted on." I watched him, dumbfounded, as he shifted back into his human form. His hard naked body was inches from mine and I couldn't help but sneak a peak. Oh sweet baby Jesus, this boy's mini-me was not so mini. I looked back up to see his eyes darkening with lust as they penetrated into mine. He stepped closer, grabing me by the waist and closing the distance between us and I felt his not-so-mini-me press against my now bulging jeans. A low growl slipped from his throat as he ducked his head nipping at my shoulder and dragging his tongue up my neck and slowly around the shell of my ear. My body gave an involuntary shudder. "I love you." he whispered into my ear just before nibbling on the lobe.

"I-I love you too" I huffed out trying to catch my breath. I heard him chuckle lightly and the feel of his warm breath on my sensitive skin sent another uncontrollable shiver of pleasure down my spine. Slowly he began kissing my neck as his hand slipped from my waist and to the front of my tightening skinny jeans. I moaned as he squeezed me lightly and began to massage me while his lips never left my body, trailing kisses up my shoulder, my neck, my jaw, his hot, wet tongue following everywhere his lips went. He kissed the corner of my mouth and just as I was about to claim his lips with mine he pulled back ever so slightly earning a small pout from me.

He smirked a little, but as quickly as it appeared it was gone, his eyes bored into mine, hazy with lust and passion, "let me show you how much I love you, Gray" he said as his ever so skillfull hand popped open the button on my jeans. "Let me make love to you." and with that he claimed my mouth. God he tasted delicious, sweet and earthy at the same time. His hot tongue invaded my mouth and I couldn't suppress the moan that erupted from my lips causing him to deepen the kiss and dip his fingers into the waistband of my boxers. I gasped at his hot touch on my most sensitive skin. His tongue continued to explore the inside of my mouth as his hand explored inside my pants, slipping lower until he reached his target and wrapped his hand around my co-

'RRRRIIIINNNNGGGGG!!'

"Gahh!!" I screamed as my eyes flew open and I nearly jumped out of my bed. It only took a moment to realize where I was; in my room......alone......with no sexy werewolf trying to tear my cloths off. Well damn. I groaned as I grudgingly rolled over to shut of my alarm clock and then slowly rolled back onto my back. I laid there for a minute, staring up at my ceiling fan as it whirled round and round, reliving my oh-so-delicious dream with Taylor Lautner. I sighed to myself, friggin Mondays, always having to pop up in the middle of the best dreams. I sat up in my big queen sized bed and looked down at the bulge in my solid black comforter. I pulled back the covers and realized I must have kicked my boxers off in my sleep...again, because there was my mini-me, popping up to say hello, probably wondering where the hell Taylor went. Oh well, nothing I couldn't handle in the shower. Nothing like a good old rub-a-dub-dub before school.