Chapter 7

Today was my meeting with Double G and to say I wasn't nervous, was a lie. I'm literally shaking from how nervous I am. I don't have any singing material what so ever, I don't have good ideas for videos...I don't know why I agreed to this!!! To add to the stress, half of my teachers were giving tests today! I had a test in Math, History, and even Art! Art test? Really?! I'm good at doing art not naming things about it! It was in the middle of the school day and I had already taken my Math & History test. It was lunch time so I was thankful to get a break. I walked to my locker and opened it. As soon as it opened, a note fell out of it and landed on the floor. I shrugged and put my things away. After closing my locker, I bent down and picked up the note. Typed on the front of the folded up paper was...
To: Sara
From: Trip
I smiled and opened it up.
Sara,
Meet me behind the school during lunch. I have a surprise waiting for you.
-Trip-
I smiled and made my way through the halls and to the back door of the school. I went through the door and walked the little path and turned the corner expecting to see a romantic mystery lunch like in those romantic movies. I gasped. Instead of that romantic picnic I had pictured, I found Trip making out with the girl who tripped me on the first day of school. They broke away after hearing me. Scarlett stood there with a smirk on her face and Trip with fear in his eyes. Tears immediately fell from my eyes.
ME: "SO THIS IS YOUR SURPRISE TRIP?! AFTER DATING FOR 3 WEEKS, YOU "SURPRISE" ME BY CHEATING ON ME?! YOU DON'T EVEN GO TO SCHOOL! I THOUGHT THIS WAS GOING TO BE SOME ROMANTIC GESTURE BUT INSTEAD I FIND YOU EATING MY BULLIES FACE OFF!"
I go to storm off but slowly turn around.
ME: "We're through Trip. I'll still do the record deal and hang out at Game Shakers but we are never getting back together. Goodbye Trip."
I walk back into the school with tears in my eyes.

I walk into the cafeteria and spot Babe, Kenzie, and Hudson in the blurriness. I probably looked awful with my makeup running and everything but truthfully I didn't care. I walked over and sat down by Kenzie.
HUDSON: "Are you ok?"
I shook my head not wanting to talk.
BABE: "Are you crying? Why'd I ask such a stupid question? Of course you're crying! What happened?!"
ME: "I I d-don't w-wanna talk a-about it."
KENZIE: "It might help if you talk to us."
I said nothing but handed Babe the note Trip 'wrote' for me.
BABE: "This is sweet and all but why are you crying over it? Shouldn't you be seeing what he did?"
I looked at Babe and dried my tears, anger suddenly making it's way out.
ME: "I did go and see."
BABE: "What happened then?"
ME: "I I found him and Selena making out behind the school. He never cared about me! He only wanted to play me! I should've never went out with him!"
KENZIE: "That Jerk! When I see Trip I'm gonna-"
BABE: "When you see Trip, you're going to ignore him Kenzie. Trip wants to be a Jerk, we'll tell his dad and watch the fireworks."
I smiled at Babe's plan.
ME: "You know you're pretty awesome right?"
BABE: "I know."
Then we all laughed.

**Time Skip**(After School)
After school, me, Kenzie, Babe, and Hudson all walked to Game Shakers for my meeting with Double G. My mom was meeting us there. As soon as we walked through the doors, Trip came running to us.
TRIP: "Sara! I'm so sorry! Please you have to believe it wasn't my fault!"
I gave him a dirty look.
ME: "Sure Trip, it wasn't your fault that you kissed another girl. Your lips just happened to be there, right?"
TRIP: "No! I put that note in there while she was in the hall. I didn't know who she was. She followed me-"
ME: "I told you Trip. I don't care. I don't usually let guys in and you broke my trust. I meant what I said Trip. We are OVER!"
"TRIP! What did you do to her?!"
We all looked up to see Double G, Bunny, and Ruthless at the other side of the room. Ruthless and Bunny had a bunch of equipment in their hands and Double G looked annoyed at them struggling.
DUB: "Gah! Bunny, just put it down already!"
Bunny put the equipment down and left to get more equipment. Double G looked back at us.
DUB: "Again, I repeat! TRIP, what did you do to this poor girl?!"
When he stayed quiet, Babe pushed him out of the way and spoke for everyone.
BABE: "He made an appearance at our school today. He put a note in Sara's locker telling her to meet him behind the school. When she went, she found him KISSING ANOTHER GIRL!!"
Double G looked at Trip in disbelief. He walked over and smacked Trip upside the head...hard.
DUB: "NOW WHY WOULD YOU DO SOMETHING STUPID LIKE THAT?! I THOUGHT I TAUGHT YOU BETTER THAN TO CHEAT ON A GIRL!"
BABE: "What are you gonna do to him?"
She seemed excited that he was getting punished for hurting me. Double G thought for a minute then looked at me. I was still a mess.
DUB: "I ain't gonna do anything."
BABE: "Your not?!"
DUB: "No! Because when this little lady's pretty momma gets in here and learns you broke her daughter's heart, she gonna hurt you for me! You idiot!"
He smacked him again and it made me laugh.
DUB: "There's that smile! Now, let's get you cleaned up and when your momma gets here we'll talk about your 2nd hit song."
ME: "2nd? I haven't even recorded a first."
DUB: "You remember that song I recorded of you?"
I nodded.
DUB: "I posted it!"
My eyes went wide.
ME: "You what?!"
DUB: "Yup! Everybody loved it! 1 million hits already!"
At that moment, my mood changed for the better. I looked at the girls and screamed. They joined in and we did a weird happy dance then had a group hug involving Hudson.