Chapter 1

(Above is what Sara Carson looks like!)

I woke up to the extremely annoying beeping of my alarm clock. I quickly sat up, picked my alarm clock up, and chucked it across the room. It crashed and smashed against my wall causing my mother to yell.
"SARA ELIZABETH CARSON, DID YOU BREAK ANOTHER ALARM CLOCK?!"
I nervously answered.
ME: "MAYBE!"
"THAT'S THE 5TH ONE THIS WEEK!"
I giggled then went to get dressed. I decided on a dance top that read #Selfie on it, black skinny jeans, and spiked combat boots. I put my bracelets on to cover my scars then went to the bathroom and looked at my hair. I loved my hair but I couldn't risk getting bullied again. I grabbed a blonde wig and placed it on my head covering my blue hair completely then i did my makeup. I grabbed my backpack, pearpod, and phone then ran downstairs. I was almost out the door when my mom stopped me.
MOM: "Hold it Blondie."
I stopped and turned around.
MOM: "What's with the wig?"
ME: "I love my hair but I don't wanna get bullied. If kids see it-"
MOM: "They'll see a beautiful unique girl! Now take that wig off this instant!"
I sighed and took off the wig, handing it to my mother. I hugged her then left. When I was half way to the school, I took my backpack off and opened it. I pulled out another blonde wig and put it on. 'I always have an extra.'

**TIME SKIP**
I walked through the doors of the school's front entrance and received many stares. I walked to the office to get my schedule then roamed the halls looking for my locker. After 5 minutes I was about to give up when...
"You must be new."
I turned around and saw a girl with long, wavy brown hair and leather jacket.
"Aren't you?"
I nodded.
"I could tell. You look more confused than my friend Hudson in a dirty blob suit."
ME: "OMG! I love that game!"
"Everyone does. My name's Babe."
ME: "Wait. Babe as in the Babe from the legendary gaming company Game Shakers?!"
BABE: "So...you've heard of us."
ME: "Well, I've heard of you and Kenzie but who's Hudson?"
BABE: "You'll see. So, you looking for your locker?"
ME: "Yeah. I'm Sara by the way."
BABE: "Nice. Can I ask you a question?"
ME: "Sure..."
BABE: "Why are you wearing a wig?"
I gasped.
ME: "How did you-?"
BABE: "It's not a very good wig. I can see your hair. Nice color by the way."
I sighed and took it off.
ME: "I wore it thinking I'd get bullied for having blue hair."
BABE: "Dude, if anyone bullies you for being unique, they are the lame ones."
She showed me to my locker which was actually right by hers and Kenzie's. I put my things in my locker then looked at my schedule. I had PE. first.

MY SCHEDULE:

1) PE
2) Math
3) History
4) Lunch
5) Study Hall
6) Art

"Hey who's the new girl?"
Babe and I turned to see who I was assuming is Kenzie.
BABE: "Hey Kenz! This is Sara. She's a huge fan of Game Shakers. Well, the Game Shakers she knows that is. All she knows is you and me. She doesn't know about-"
"HEY! Wow, cool hair!"
BABE/KENZIE: "Hudson!"
I looked at the boy and my eyes widened. 'That boy is gorgeous!' Hudson looked at me and just stared. It was like we were having a staring contest.
BABE: "Um earth to Hudson!"
KENZIE: "She's staring at him too."
A hand flew into my face and shook around. I blinked then looked away from the boy. I looked at Kenzie then at Babe. Then once again back to Hudson who was still staring. Babe grabbed me by the arm and pulled me to the side.
BABE: "Do you...Do you like Hudson?"
I blushed.
BABE: "You do realize he's dumber than a box of hammers right?"
I shook my head.
BABE: "Oh right. You just met him. Just wait you'll see."
When we walked back over to Hudson and Kenzie, Hudson was trying to peel an orange with his foot.
ME: "Um Hudson?"
HUDSON: "Yes Beautiful? I mean Sara?"
I blushed.
ME: "Where'd you get the orange?"
BABE: "That's your question? How about why he's peeling an orange with his foot! Besides Kenzie gave him the orange."
KENZIE: "No I didn't."
BABE: "Wait then where did he get the orange?"
HUDSON: "Someone just threw it away."
All 3 of us gagged and Babe grabbed the orange and threw it away. Hudson only laughed.
KENZIE: "Hey Sara, let me see your schedule."
I gave it to her and she grinned then handed it back to me.
KENZIE: "Looks like you have PE and lunch with all of us, Math with me, Art with Hudson & Babe and then History & Study Hall with Hudson."
HUDSON: "Awesome! We have almost every class together!"
BABE: "Good. Maybe now we can get him to pay attention."

(Her outfit)