Chapter 21 - Baby

- A/N Ok so my chapters are short but in my opinion I put a lot into my chapters. But im gonna try & make my chapters longer ok ?

-Kings Pov

On the way to the hospital I rushed to call everyone. Arie doesnt have any family besides Asia who's been her bestfriend since forever. Immediately Arie was sweating and having contractions. This was a lot of pressure on me , and honestly I couldn't help but have a soft spot for Arie.

I walked her Into the hospital and nobody did anything. They just looked "Uhmm hello ya'll don't see she giving birth I need a nurse shit" I said irrated. Soon a male nurse came and wheelchaired her into the room. They layed her on the bed and told her she was only 4 cm dialeted. They left her in the bed having contractions and callled her doctor. "I'm glad your here" she said to me. I looked up from the chair and seen her grey eyes glossed with happiness. I couldn't resist smiling , "Me to" I said. Dante & Bre busted in the room "Is he here yet ?" Bre said. "Girl calm down im only 4 cm " Arie said calmly. I was tooken back at how calm she is now. "Girl you aint even due yet" Bre said. "I dont be believen them due dates no way has anyone talked to Asia?" she asked. It hit me how much Arie needed someone at this time.

I gave Arie my phone and had her call Asia she decided to put her on speaker.

Asia - Hello

Arie - Im in labor boo

Asia - Really ?

Arie - Yeah why yall aint here ?

Asia - Uhhmm

Arie - Where r u anyways ?

Asia - Kinda busy

Arie - How ?

Asia - After we left Bre's me and Denzel kinda went on a date and still on it

Arie - So whatchu sayin is your not comin

Asia - Kinda ...

Arie hung up and I knew she was hurt. I went by her side and rubbed her shoulders. "Dont worry bout her" I whispered in her ear. Tears came down her face and I just kept rubbing her shoulders. "Bitch" Bre mummured. Dante grabbed her waist and pulled her towards him whispering something in her ear. Bre was pissed tho and whatever Dante said didnt matter. "That bitch yo bestfriend since I dont know how long and she worried about Denzel the fuck? Idgaf thats foul and grimmey that bitch gonna have to explain somethin to me before she even think about saying ANYTHING to me" Bre said pacing around. Dante tryed to calm her down but she wasnt calm. I was mad to but was staying strong shit one of us had to. Arie kept whispering prayers while I rubbed her shoulders.

Lala showed up without Raheem and I knew why. He was doing his last run , which I understood. "He gonna love auntie Lala" she said. "More like uncle Dante" Dante said. They began play arguing about who was gonna be favored which lightened the mood. Bre was still mad but there arguing made her laugh a little. Arie's doctor came into to check how far she was dialated. "Right now your only 6 cm" He said washing his hands. "Your making progress ma'am" he said before leaving.

We came in at around 3 in the afternoon and here it is 5 and im beyond hungry. "Uh ima go get sumn to eat ok?" I said to Arie. "I'm coming " Dante said raising up. "Get me sumn bae" Bre said. "A salad" He said in a tuhh voice. "Why" Bre pouted. "Cuz you carrying my child thats why" he said. "Fine" she said crossing her arms and pouting. Lala laughed "Damn" she said. Bre was very childish and it made me laugh to.

As we rode to McDonalds I decided to take this time to find out Dante's opinion on my situation. "What do you think I should do?" I asked him. "Be the father figure in the kids life" he said without thinking. "But should I stay with Arie?" I asked. "No." he said flatly. "Maybe ya'll can be roommates or something but being together right now is a no no. Your blinded because of how long you were lonely and how much you missed her but what you don't see is how hurt you really were. Me & Raheem witnessed your pain and that's why Raheem is sticking so hard to his opinion cuz your still hurt but your tryna put a bandage on a dirty wound without cleaning it out first" he said. Dante is saying the same thing Raheem was tryna show me. Right now I'm gonna do exactly what I feel is right be the father figure but right now I can not be with Arie. I can only be there for her.