Chapter 8 - We ready ?

Dante's Pov

2 weeks ago i proposed to Bre. Lets just say we be having some wild nights since then (; But today i gotta check up on my nigga Truth. "Baby when you leavin" Bre said . I turned to her "In about 15" i said "Ight , well ima go shopping ight ?" she said. "Grocery shopping?" i asked kinda hinting. "No nigga" she replied. "i'll do it myself"  i thought out -loud. "Bout time you get yo ass out and do shit" she replied "Girl bye , i do stuff all the time" i spoke. "Not what i want you to do " she said. "Cuz you ain't my daddy" i said grabbing her waist. "I can be " she said smiling. "You cant fill a spot that's already full " i told her "nigga please " she said and then her eyes got big. She ran out of my arms heading to the bathroom , i followed her. As soon as i got in there she was throwing up , i put her hair up and tryed not to look. "you okay?" i asked as she got up to brush her teeth. "Must of been somethin i ate" she said. "Baby you only ate a sandwhich" i said. "So " she said. "You eat sandwhiches all the time it can't be that" i replied knowing what it was. "Well .. " she trailed. "You threw-up last-night to i heard you" i said remebering. "No i didnt" she said not looking at me. "Yes you did , you woke up and went into the bathroom .. i heard you and i felt you leave my arms first bre" i said stepping closer. "Whatever dante" she said going into our bedroom. I followed her. "Baby , we both know what these signs are.. plus we aint been using protection" i said. "I could just be sick " she said "Me and you both know you aren't" i said getting frustrated. "You dont know everything Dante" she said."I dont , but i do know this is a big ass sign that you MAY be pregnat ! " i said . "Raise yo voice one more time ! i want you t---" she tried saying before heading BACK to the bathroom. Repeating the same thing as before i held her hair. "You still think your not pregnat?" i asked matter of factly. She got up looked in the mirror brushed her teeth. When she was through tears started coming down her cheeks , i went behind her wrapping my arms around her waist. Looking in the mirror at us "Baby why you crying?" i asked. "Dante , we can't be  .. i can't be ! You really think we ready? You the head of the streets and i'm in school baby how we gone do this !? " she yelled. "If you are pregnat ima be there no matter what it takes , i'd quit the game for my unborn ! this baby is a BLESSING we will FIND a way " i said wiping her tears. "I'll get a test while im out " she said leaving.

Damn , what if Bre really is PREGNAT. She has a point .. neither of us are ready. If she is ima still take care of my baby through whatever. If i have to steal kill or anything i will do it FOR MY CHILD.One thing i wont be is a bad father. Fuck that ! Leaving the apartment i headed to Truth's house. Before i went to his house i stopped by McDonalds.Grabbing a mcdouble , large sweet tea and fries. Real nigga issshh !

"You aint think about yo boy while you was at Mcdonalds?" Truth said as i bit inton my burger. "Go cook you suntin" i said chewing. "Chew before you speak nigga dammmn !" he said in dusgust. I laughed and said my bad. We started playing Black Ops. In between we began talking , grown men talk feel me?

Truth - What's up wit you and wifey . ?

Me - Mannn , i think she might be pregnat ..

*pauses the game n erythang*

Truth - You doin it like that now ? you JUST proposed my nigga

Me - *laughs* nigga i know my actions !

Truth - You might wanna watch yo actions you moving hella fast

Me - You right

Truth - Hell Yeah im right !

Me - But what if she is ?

Truth - Whatchu mean IF ? you dont know for sure ?

Me - She just been throwin up alot  last-night and this afternoon ..

Truth - That dont mean anything

Me - We barely use protection , sometimes we just be in the MOMENT

Truth - Ya'll gone needa stop being in the MOMENT

Me - *laughs*

Truth - I mean at least wait till ya'll really situated. Bre still in school , you still building shit up come on now my nigga you should know this .

Me - Damn when you be come the hoods therapist ?

Truth - *laughs* i just been thinking alot lately feel me ?

Me - Yeah i feel you but ima get home see if bre there so we can "talk" she was kinda mad earlier

Truth - ight *man-shake* be saf

Me - bet

I cruised back over to my house , nervous and curious of what Bre gonna say or what she did. As i pulled into the driveway (A/N more of a townhome) i noticed Bre's car. Perfect i thought in my head. Walking in i smelt fried chicken , mac and cheese and greens. "Damn bae , smell good" i said walking into the kitchen. She wasn't in there but i checked the food (;. I walked upstairs looking , "Where you at" i asked. 'in the room Dante' she said. As i walked in she was sitting on the edge of  the bed looking at a pregnacy test . Rushing over to her side , i hugged her waist and looked at the pregnact test ..

"Baby ...

Opppppss ! Cliffhanger