Chapter Twenty-One

"Nice apartment" said James as he sat down on my couch.

"Thanks" I responded.

I invited him over when classes were over. We were going to strictly work on the project.

I sat beside him and pulled out my laptop. We worked for about 2 hours.

"We should call it a day. I'm so tired" I said closing the laptop.

"Agreed" he said putting his away also.

"If we meet up two more times and work this hard, we should be done fast"

"Ok" he said "Can I also take you on a date?"

The question caught me off guard. "A date ?" I asked.

"Yes. As in me and you going out together" he said slowly.

"I don't know. I just got out of a relationship" I said.

"It'll just be an innocent date, and if you don't like it we won't go on another one" he said.

I sighed and eventually agreed.

So it was Friday night. James and I were done our project but tonight was our date. He told me to dress fancy. I barely had anything fancy so I went shopping earlier in the day and bought a nude skin tight dress that stopped at my mid calve. I bought black heels and jewelry to go with it.

My makeup looked great and I straightened my hair. I heard a knock at my door and I grabbed my purse.

I opened it to see James looking stunning. He had on a burgundy button down shirt, black pants, and black loafers. His shirt had two buttons open at the top so you were curious about what was underneath. 

He had his hair in a bun and he trimmed his beard. He looked gorgeous.

"You look amazing" he said to me.

"I was going to say the same thing about you"

He smiled. I grabbed my jacket, because yes it was January in New York so it was freezing. He lead me to his car, which was a white four door Jeep Wrangler. He opened the door for me and then made his way to the driver's seat.

"So where are we going?" I asked.

"A restaurant." He simply said.

"Nice, because I am starving"

We pulled up to a restaurant called Mezza Notte. It was beautiful.

We walked inside but it was empty.

"Why is no one here?" I asked

"I rented it out for the night" he said.

"What? I would of been perfectly fine eating around other people"

"You don't like it?" He asked.

"I do. You just didn't need to rent out a restaurant for me" I said with a soft smile.

"Yes I did" he said as we both sat.

A man, with a suit and bow tie walked over to us with two menus and placed them in front of us.

"Good night. I'm Will. I'll be your waiter tonight. I'll be back when your ready to order" he said and walked away.

I ordered the Crazy Lasagna with brussels sprouts on the side. James ordered the Rigatoni Siciliano.

We were currently talking about our lives before and in college. He was really interesting. He took a gap year like me and traveled. He loved cats which I loved and his parents were both surgeons. His favorite color was blue. His favorite fruit was mango's and he was allergic to strawberries.

"Do you have any siblings?" I asked.

"Yea I have a younger sister in high school. What about you?"

"Older sister".

"So what kind of nursing career do you plan on pursuing?"

"Geriatric nurse. I love helping old people. It makes me feel good"

"That's sweet" he said.

"And you?" I asked

"Trauma nurse" he answered.

Doing the project with him took a lot of energy out of me. My neck was hurting so I started to move it in a circular motion.

"You ok?" He asked

"Yea my neck just really hurts" I said still rotating it.

"I can help with that" he said walking towards me. He stood behind me and began giving me a massage. It felt so good.

"Why are you so good at this?" I asked.

"My mom always made me give her massages when I was younger" he answered.

I closed my eyes when I felt lips on neck. They lead down to my shoulder and eventually our lips met. They moved in unison until we stopped and looked at each other.

He took my hand and lead me out of the restaurant back to the car. When we were inside we continued our make out session. His hand gripped my thigh and began massaging it. He managed to pull up my dress and get underneath it. He massaged my clit with his thumb and let his index and middle fingers slip into me.

I moaned and arched my back to get better leverage. We continued kissing but I stopped when I felt myself about to climax.

"I'm about to climax"

"Go ahead baby girl" he said kissing my ear. I climaxed all over his fingers.

He stuck them in his mouth and sucked it all off and I blushed.

When we got back to my apartment I kissed him.

"Thank you for an amazing night" I said.

"Will we be having more?" He asked.

"Definitely" I said.

He smirked and told me goodnight. I went upstairs and dropped down on my couch.

This dude has some amazing fingers I thought to myself.