Chapter two: holy hell

• Dedicated to LaGab Vilfroy

ok so heres chapter two. sorry for the grammer laptop is slow as hell so i have to find another computer to finish the grammer mistakes so yeah i will fix the grammer later. but here you guys go for chapter two. dont forget to vote and comment about what you think. id love to hear what you guys have to say

this chapter is dedicated to my best friend laura. shes had my godson on 10/17/13. love you girlie.

ok guys just remember i havent edited the chapter completely so sorry for the mistakes but here you go

**********************************************************************************

"yes alpha?" i asked my father after knocking on thee door to his office. "hello son. i wanted to speak to you about your alpha. i am giving it to you when you turn 18 next month." he said smirking. why is he smirking ugh i know hes up to something. "is that it? you were smirking when you said that. whats going on?" i ask him while he smirks even more. "nothings going on. just go to school and we"ll talk more after school"he said while looking back at his paperwork. "hmmm okay alpha... wait a second school isnt for another week.. " i replied started walking out the door until i heard "wait son got one last question for you." i turn around and look at him. "yes sir?" i ask curiously. "have you.... nevermind we'll talk later son" "hey trish can you come with me? amber dont worry we will hang later. i just have to deal with my mother for a few. she said its important. and she also said to bring trish. dont ask me why cause i have no clue" lailah said to me shaking her head father said. "ok alpha. bye" i say rolling my eyes walking out the door to my red motorcycle.

i turn it on and drive it to ambers house. she and her friends i guess are going to show me around town even though i know this town from like the back of my hand. i park in the driveway and start walking up to the door until it opens by itself. my wolf growls "wtf" and i just shrug it off cause amber is right at the door looking sexy as hell. "well hello there" i say and look at her with wide eyes. She's wearing a red tank top revealing some of her cleavage with a bathing suit top underneath and black jeans. As her friends walk behind her i say hello to them as well. although i wish it was just us two. "Hey how are you?" she said to me smiling. "im good so whats the plan for today?" i ask her as i look at her then at her friends. "well we were thinking of going to town first then afterwards go hang at the pool at lailahs" amber said smiling at me. as i look at her i see her swim suit straps. She looks at her friends then back at me. "Sounds good to me" i replied as I look back to her eyes. good thing i have sport shorts underneath my shorts. We walk over to her jeep and get in. "So where are you from ryan?" Lailah asks me. "I'm actually from here. I just moved back." I replied to her. "Really? How come I don't remember you?" I hear I think Trisha ask this time."well I don't know. we were really young when we met and I moved right after" i told her. "alpha, theres a rouge on the territory." my beta says through our mind link. "alright deal with it for now. put them in the dungeon." i told them through the link then blocked him out.

"so its just going to be the two of us "she told me.

Ambers POV

I hear a motorcycle pull up. He must've just gotten here. "Ok ladies lets go he's here." I said to them as I pull my tank top over my bathing suit. It shows just enough of cleavage. I have a decent size but if I had the choice or chance to I'd make them bigger. I run down the stairs towards the door. As I open it I hear a low growl. What the hell? Who just growled? I don't have a dog for Pete's sake. No really Pete is my new step father. My mom got married a couple of weeks ago. She's still on her honeymoon. I know what you're thinking. You're thinking how if she was with me while I met the new neighbor yesterday. Well after we met him she went to the airport with her new husband and went on their honeymoon. But anyway back to reality. "Hey how are you?" I asked him smiling. "I'm good so what's the plan for today?" he asks me as he looks back and forth between my friends and I. "well, we were thinking of going to town first then afterwards go hang at the pool at Lailah's place" I told him smiling. I blush as I see him checking me out. I look at my girls then back at him. "Sounds good to me" he replies smiling at me. "Alright lets go then" I hear Trisha say as she walks over to my jeep. I walk over to the car and get in the driver's seat and start driving to town. "So where are you from ryan?" Lailah asks him. I just roll my eyes as I drive. "I'm actually from here. i just moved back." He replied to her. "really? How come I don't remember you?" I hear trisha ask this time. "well I don't know. we were really young when we met and I moved right after" he told her.