Chapter one: the beginning

"I wonder who that is" Trisha said. "Yeah I don't know who that is. I think he just moved here" I told her as we looked out the window. "All I know is that he is hot!" Trisha said as she giggled. "Oh crap! He's looking over here hide!" I said as I closed the curtains. I peek out the window again. "Why is he still looking over here?" I thought to myself. "hello my love" I heard a voice say. "Did I really just hear someone else's voice in my head?" I thought to my self not realizing I said it aloud too. "You heard someone's voice?" Trisha and Lailah asked at the same time. "Whoa when did you get here Lailah? Thought you were hanging with the boy toy?" I asked her. "Just got here and nah he kind of ditched me for his friends. It's ok though, I have my besties right here to hang with" Lailah said as she hugged us both. "So what are you guys looking at out there?"She added as she took a peak out the window. "Uh well there's a new neighbor and I think he's pretty damn hot." I told her smiling. "Cool! Lets go meet him so you finally lose your v-card" Lailah said as she laughed. "No not so I could lose my virginity laiy." I told her laughing but giving her kind of annoyed look. "What? I'm just saying" she laughed again. "Yeah yeah we know just saying " Trisha said as she rolled her eyes. "Okay let's go make some brownies or something to bring over to welcome them to the 'hood" my mom said as she walked through the door listening to our conversation. "Oh.hi mom. How was the store?" I asked her. "Oh it's good. Not too many customers today which is fine. My assistant manager is doing the night shift tonight so we are good to go to do whatever we please." Mom told me smiling. "Cool cool. What should we make for the new neighbors?" I asked her. She owns a dog store and a dog training factory. Her now ex-husband is fighting to get it all but so far she's winning. He wasn't my father but I loved him as so.

Once we were finished baking our secret recipe brownies, we started walking over to the new neighbor's house. I ring the bell "Hi, We live down the street. I'm Amber, this is my mom, Beth, and these two are Trisha and Lailah. I hope you guys don't mind nuts in your brownies. If so, there's some without nuts." I said to the new neighbor who opened the door. "No we don't mind. We actually love nutty brownies" Said the lovely lady in the blue dress. She was pretty. She had long brown hair, blue eyes and she was tall. She also had red streaks on the bottom of her hair. "Come on in. my name is JJ. It's nice to meet you. And this is my son ryan." She said with a smile as her son came down the stairs. "Hi and welcome to our home"he said with a smile. "ryan, these nice people are our new neighbors. They brought us some brownies to welcome us to the neighborhood." JJ said smiling at him then at us.

An hour later....

"Okay. Thanks for coming and thanks for the brownies." JJ said as we were walking to the door to leave. "No problem Mrs. Luckison. Maybe tmrw we can show you guys around town?" I asked her. "Please just call me JJ. I'm busy tomorrow but I don't think ryan has anything planned so you can take him if you guys want." she said smiling at me then at her son. "yeah that sounds like fun. how about it ryan?" i asked looking at him."i would love to my love." i hear in my head. i tilted my head at him looking confused. "ryan?" i thought. "we will talk soon my love dont worry." i hear him say in my head.

"sure" bobby said smiling only at me. god he was cute. but what i dont get is why he looks firmilar. ehh whatever. He had black hair and bright green eyes. he was just as sexy as a shirtless alcide from true blood. he had a twelve pack and the sexiest eyes you could ever imagine. i can get lost in those eyes.

"okay what time would you like to view the town tomorrow" i asked him . "hmmm i dont care ... how about ten?" i hear him say. "sure sounds great ry. see you then" i said smiling at him then at my girls as we were leaving.

We walked back into the house and talked some more since the girls are sleeping over tonight. "what do you think about ryan guys?" I hear Lailah ask. "hes soooo freaking hot I would so do him if he was with me!" I hear trisha say looking at her. "Yeah same here guys" I say laughing. "what about you lay?" I asked. "oh my god if he was my ma--....boyfriend he would get laid like every single night" she screams laughing holding her stomach. I wonder what she was going to say?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ryans pov

"hello my love" i say into her mind. "did i really hear someone in my head? i hear her ask. she shruggs it off like it didnt happen. she doesnt know anything about me used to being best friends with her as kids. i moved when i was ten. i couldnt even tell her. my dad was such an ass back then. i was inlove with her back then too but then i turned into a wolf and we had to move so nothing looked suspicious. not to mention i didnt know anything about wolves either and i tried to write to her and tell her how i felt but my dad just ripped them up in front of me. and "no she cant know about us bobby she cant know about anything about wolves."

"ryan? please come down. we have visitors." my mom said in the hall distracting me from my thoughts. " okay mom will be right down." i say to her. i pull on some jeans and a hollywood undead tshirt.

I walk down the hall and down the stairs.... oh my god shes gorgeous. "Come on in. my name is JJ. It's nice to meet you. And this is my son Bobby" i hear my mother say as i came down the stairs."hello and welcome to our home" i said smiling at everybody but mostly at amber. "mate!" my wolf growled. "ryan, these nice people are our new neighbors. They brought us brownies to welcome us to the neightborhood" mom said smiling.

An hour later....

"Okay. Thanks for coming and thanks for the brownies." mom said as they were walking to the door. "No problem Mrs. Luckison. Maybe tmrw we can show you guys around town?" amber asked my mom. "Please just call me JJ. I'm busy tomorrow but I don't think bobby has anything planned so you can take him if you guys want." mom said smiling at amber then at me. "yeah that sounds like fun. how about it ryan?" my love asked looking at me ."i would love to my love." i say into her head. she tilted her head at me looking confused. "ryan?"i heard her say in her mind. little does she know we are mates. "we will talk soon my love dont worry." i told her

"sure" i said smiling only at her. she is so beautiful. i dont think she knows yet. she has black hair with red and purple streaks in her hair. she had a baby blue tank top on and crystal blue eyes with jean shorts on. my wolf growled at the thought of another male going near her with that on. "stop your growling danny she doesnt know yet" i told him. "i dont care shes my mate!" he growled back. "okay what time would you like to view the town tomorrow?" she asked us pulling me out of my thoughts. "hmmm i dont care ... how about ten?" i asked her. "sure sounds great ry. see you then" she said smiling at me then at her friends as she was leaving.

i watched as she and her friends along with her mom walked back to her house and inside they went. "why did you let them leave?!" danny yelled at me. "relax danny we will see them tomorrow." i told him."No you don't understand!" he growled. "what what don't I understand danny??" I asked frustrated. "I need her with me. she hasn't shifted yet but I need to tell her wolf that I love them! And that there is something big that's going to happen" he growls. "whats going to happen?" I asked worried. "I don't know for sure but I can feel it...so I need to protect her!" he growled.

After arguing with danny for like an hour I go to the pack house a couple miles behind my house. I'm only living in a house with my mother because the alpha is a douche bag aka my father. "ryan dear?" I hear mom in our mind link. "yes mama" I ask. yes i call my mother mama. its just a habit of mine. "you need to go to the alphas office your father wants to speak with you." "ugh why?? what does he want now" i reply annoyed through our mind link. "be nice ryan daniel. he is your father afterall." she said annoyingly. "fine mother"i say ending our mind link. god what does he want? it better be for my alpha position.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*.*.*~*~

eh so i decided to add more to the first chapter instead... comments and votes please! then i will get to chapter 2: holy hell

and i will do my best for editing. i love the books on here but my god sometimes i think 13 yr olds write theses books with horrible grammer. like come on use what school taught you even if its for fun.