Chapter 3

Ok ok i know XxBlackRoseXx33 and I suck for taking so long but school just started and we have been UBER busy so uploads not so frequent sorry guy but anywho here it is chapter 3 

 My eyes felt like they weighed a ton each. That's what I get for crying the entire night long. But it wasn't like it was my fault. My parents were dead  for crying out loud. Of course I was going to cry.

Sighing, I rolled over onto my side, only to find that someone was in my way. I panicked. What the hell was someone doing in my bed?! Raising my foot, I kicked out and they fell out of the bed with a loud groan.

A familier groan. Eli's groan.

This was even weirder. What would Eli Collins be doing in my bed?! We hated each other! I doubted that my parents dying would change that.

Suddenly the memories of last night hit me. Of Eli holding me while I cried and promising me that everything was going to be okay.

And I thanked him by kicking him out of the bed. Oops. It was a good thing that we hated each other.

I peeked down over the edge of the bed to see two angry brown eyes staring at me. With a startled yelp, I leaned back to my spot on the bed quickly, breathing hard and holding a hand to my chest.

"Don't do that! You almost gave me a heart attack!" I shouted, trying to calm myself.

Eli snorted. "You're the one that kicked me off the freaking bed." He stood up and that's when I noticed that he wasn't wearing a shirt. Oh my Oprah. That was what I called a good physique. Well defined six pack, tan smooth skin, muscled arms, and broad shoulders. The boy had it all.

Eli had definitely grown up.

Not that I cared. Nope. It was just an observation. Yup, that's it. I'm just a extremely observant person.

Eli smirked. "Done checking me out, freak" And there it was. We were back to hating each other. Not that I was surprised. Far from it actually.

Pigs would fly before Eli Collins and I went back to the way we were.

Rolling my eyes, I scoffed at him. "There's not much to see. If I didn't know better, than I might have thought that you were a member of the chess team."

He glared at me. "Your just a orphaned goth freak that doesn't know shit. Stay out of my way." With those pleasant parting words Eli sauntered out of my room and slammed the door shut behind him.

I'm not going to lie. What Eli said hurt me. He used to be my best friend, how could it not hurt?

But I wasn't going to let him know that he could hurt me. It would make me an easy target.

And Lilly Sawyer didn't let anyone bother her. Not even Eli Collins.

With that thought, I got up to take a shower and get dressed. I didn't have to go to school for the rest of the week. And I would have been happy about that if it weren't for the reason why. Because my parents were dead.

I was once again numb. After crying and pitying myself the entire night, I just didn't have the energy to mourn. It was probably a good thing. I didn't want to be a baby and complain about how my life sucked shit. That just wasn't the way I was.

The warm water of the shower loosened the tension in my shoulders. I quickly washed and dressed in black skinny jeans, high heeled boots, and a black veiled brides band tee.

I might as well look good on the outside if I couldn't feel good on the inside.

The smell of pancakes and bacon greeted me as I came into the kitchen. Eli's mother, Ella, was standing at the stove and piling pancakes and bacon onto plates.

Eli and his father were already seated at the table, eating like wild animals. Men. Couldn't live with 'em, couldn't live without 'em.

"Morning, Lilly." Ella said, smiling softly at me as she handed me my plate. I forced a smile back at her and took the seat farthest from Eli. Not that he noticed. He was too busy texting. Probably his latest whore.

But it's not like I cared or anything. No. I so did not care.

The rest of breakfast was spent in silence, no one knowing what to say. Acting happy would feel wrong and being sad would make things worse.

It was better for us to just do nothing at all.Well, nothing until Ella had some delightful news to share with us all.

"After we eat, we'll have to get started on funereal arrangements." She said in a low, wary voice as if she was afraid of the effect her words would have.

I sighed. I didn't want to do it, but the arrangements had to be done. Though it really wasn't how I wanted to spend the day. What I wanted to do was go over to Aiden's and spend the day with him. He would know how to make me feel better. He knew me better than I knew myself. In fact, he knew me better than Eli ever did. Which was another reason why I did not need Eli Collins. I had Aiden as my best guy friend. Eli Collins could go get run over by a semi truck for all I cared.

Okay. that was a lie. I would most definitely care. Not that I would ever admit to anyone that I actually cared about him. Nu uh. At least, not until  he told me that he cared about me first. Which, as I have stated before, is highly unlikely.

I had no doubt that Eli and I would take our hate to our graves.

________________________________________________________________ 

so thats chapter 3 tell us what you think kaybye XOXO