Crashing into you- Chapter 2- Slow Down Tiger

Hello there everybody!

      Welcome to the second chapter of the 100 Author Challenge and this chapter is by; TheRedNeckBlonde!!!  Vote! Comment! Fan! Tell your friends! :D And there are still spots available for the challenge so if you want to join you can!!!! :D

-The100Authors A.K.A Elizabeth

Crashing into you- Chapter 2- Slow Down Tiger

By: TheRedNeckBlonde

Eve's P.O.V:

       I haven’t seen Taylor since that night three days ago. I'm curious about him. He has had more pain in him than i. I strangely want to comfort him, as him me.

I want to feel those strong arms around my body. And those lips, just to get one ki- I stop my thoughts. Wait what? I have to stay away from him; he practically threatened me. A knock sounds on the door.

“Eve, someone is at the door for you.” Kyle says. I groan to myself. What now? Who could it be? I heave myself off the bed and slowly make my way out of my room. Kyle is in the kitchen when I pass and he doesn't look up. The front door is slightly ajar. Jeez, he couldn’t even invite whoever in? I get to the door and swing it open.

“Ryan?” I squeak surprised.

“Hey babe,” he says cheerfully, “Sorry I haven’t come and seen you. I've been busy. You know with school and all.” Ryan has sandy blonde hair and grey eyes. His build is the one of a football player, and go figure, he is a football player.

“It’s summer, Ryan.” I point out bluntly. He looks shaken for a minute, then says, 

“Well I’m here now, babe!” I sigh and roll my eyes, opening the door so he could come in. I turn my back to him and go to my room. Falling backwards on my bed, Ryan comes in and sits by me.

“So…”

“So….” He says back, “I’ve missed you, Eve.”

“You did?” Tears well up in my eyes, for no apparent reason. 

“Yeah, I mean it’s not the same without you around.” he says sweetly, his hand is now on my thigh, tracing circles. It feels good. I sit up, and rest my hand on his cheek. Did he really miss me? I see the hungry glint in his eyes and I ignore it.

“Well I've missed you, too,” I lie. I haven’t really thought about him.

His lips are on mine in a second, hungrily searching for something. I answer his urgent need with mine. His hands roam over my body; one holds my butt, keeping me close to him, and the other moves up my shirt, and to my back, resting on my bra hooks. My own hands are lifting his own tee shirt, revealing his tanned athlete's chest. His fingers finally undo my bra clasp, and then he yanks my shirt over my head. I moan into his mouth. I pull away for a second, 

“Slow down tiger.” I breathe heavily.

He just grunts like an animal and captures my lips into a sloppy kiss. My fingers run through his hair.

Then the shrill sound of a phone rings.” Ryan stops and pulls away.

“Sorry babe, I got to take this.” he says without even looking at caller id. He stands, giving me a nervous look.

“Hello?” He answers. I hear a familiar female voice on the other line. I know that voice, my eyes narrow at him, that b*st*rd

He finishes his phone call, telling the person he’ll be there soon. 

“Who was that?” I ask sweetly.

“Um… my mom?” He says hopefully. Ryan may be cute and athletic, but he is not the smartest.  He was talking to the princess of the school, Betty Barman.

“Yeah right.” I hiss. I also grab the closest shoe and chuck it at his head. He ducks the shoe. 

“Leave and don’t ever come back, you son of a b*tch!” I shout this part. He is about to protest. This time when I pitch the other shoe, it hits him dead on.

“Okay, okay; I'm leaving,” Grabbing his shirt he runs out.

I hear the front door slam. I then proceed to burst into tears, the big sobbing hiccup ones. I can’t make myself stop. I curl up into a ball in my bed.

Why do I always have to be the one to get hurt?

__________________________________________

Remember to vote and Comment!!!! <3