Chapter 7

Elli's POV

I walked, okay maybe not walked, I limped in school with Mikey by my side. He had bandages covering his entire forearm. We probably looked like we got hit with a car.

"What happened to you two? Too much rough sex?" Natalee asked, sarcasm practically dripping from her lips.

"What type of rough sex you thinking bout?" Mikey asked.

"I don't know." Natalee said.

Probably because she doesn't have enough brain power to comprehend the question, let alone come up with a answer.

I heard Mikey laugh next to me and I looked at Natalee, She stood there looking dumbfounded, probably wondering why Mikey is laughing. The look on her face made it impossible not to let a cheesy smile spread on my face. She gave us one more look before turning around and heading down the hall in another direction. Mikey had one more laugh before putting his unbruised arm around my waist and walking me to class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A hour later the bell rang and Mikey wasn't waiting outside the door for me like he usually is. He is probably at his locker. I walked, no limped, okay I kind of like hopped down the hallway and almost turned the corner before I saw Mikey and Natalee. I stayed hidden on the side of the wall because I didn't want them to see me. Mikey was leaned against the locker and Natalee was in front of him. Natalee looked my way and I tried to hide in the shadows. She must've saw me but didn't say anything of it. She just had a smirk on her face. She turned to Mikey and I saw their lips move but I didn't know what they were saying.

Mikey's POV

"What do you want?" I Asked Natalee, feeling very annoyed.

"You know what I want. I want you." She said and then kissed me hard on the lips.

I didn't kiss her back I just stood there motionless and stiff, shocked that she just did that. After a moment I finally pushed her off.

Elli's POV

Natalee kissed him. When I saw that I couldn't look any longer. I looked at the floor and saw a teardrop hit the ground. Why have I cried so much lately? My heart broke into pieces and it felt like my stomach dropped to my ankles. It feels like I just died inside. I looked up and they were still standing their. I walked over to them and grabbed Natalee by the back of her head and hit it into the lockers. Since I met Mikey I have been more violent lately. I didn't hit it hard though, I didn't want to give her concussion. Even If I wanted to rip her heart out of her chest and shove it down her throat with my own bare hands. Natalee looked at me and smiled.

"Even though that hurt like hell, I still win." She said.

The pain in my ankle couldn't even compare right now to the pain in my heart. I tried running but I didn't go far. I made it out the school doors and heard Mikey's footsteps behind me.

"You stupid slut!" He yelled at Natalee and that gave me a little bit of hope but not enough.

I started walking because I couldn't take the pain anymore on my ankle.

"Wait, We need to talk about it." Mikey said trying to grab my arm but I just pulled away.

"Elli." He said but all I could think was Leave me the hell alone, I hate you.

But I still had this feeling, He may have broke my heart but I still loved him with all the pieces.

"Elli, please." He said.

I couldn't take his voice anymore, sad and desperate. I took my ipod out my pocket and listened to Love The Way You Lie part 2 by Rihanna and Eminem. I continued to walk home, but Mikey blocked my path.

"Elli." He said.

I stood on my tippy toes and put my hand on his cheek and kissed the other one.

I got off of my tippy toes and looked down at my converse, "E+M 4ever"

Mikey wrote it with permanent marker when we were at the hospital. Cliche, I know but I thought it was cute. I smiled but then thought about what happened in the hallway and it instantly faded.

I'm walking home, just leave me alone right now. I thought.

"But Elli, Let me drive you home."

Mikey, no! I thought and walked home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I finally made it home I slowly made my way to my room. I sat on my bed and tears poured down my face.

"Elli, It seems like I haven't seen you in days. Where have you been?" my mom asked while she walked in my room.

I looked at her and she looked at me like she expected an answer. More tears came and I pushed her out of my room, closed the door, and locked it. I sat in the corner and wished for one person, Ashton.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I put the song Love the way you lie part 2 by rihanna featuring eminem on here. soo listen and enjoy and feel Elli's pain I guess lol. xD :)